• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shannon Elizabeth. Holy Shinto!!

Comment

lindsey lohan (i cant spell) is hotter than hel
      sigpic

Comment

NEITHER, they're both attractive, but not anything better than I've seen on the regular old streets of Kansas City, heck there are Overland Park girls who look way better than the Olsen Twins and their rich ****s just the same. Besides, Mary Kate and Ashley can't act, their cuteness will wear off soon, and guess what, its a good thing they're going to college, because without an education, the only money they'll be making in 25 years is that $220,000 for their participation in their E HOLLYWOOD TRUE STORY, not to mention, they're already fading faster than a "NEW YORK MINUTE"!!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
          NEITHER, they're both attractive, but not anything better than I've seen on the regular old streets of Kansas City, heck there are Overland Park girls who look way better than the Olsen Twins and their rich ****s just the same. Besides, Mary Kate and Ashley can't act, their cuteness will wear off soon, and guess what, its a good thing they're going to college, because without an education, the only money they'll be making in 25 years is that $220,000 for their participation in their E HOLLYWOOD TRUE STORY, not to mention, they're already fading faster than a "NEW YORK MINUTE"!!!!

sounding a little bitter d , what happened you get kicked out of the olsen girls fan club?
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I agree with Shield, there pretty hot but I have seen alot better. And they both remind me of Cameron Diaz. There so skinny, I like my girls to have a little bit of meat, and they also need to have a chest. Now if you want to know who the hottest girl on the planet is, then go see Lindsay Lohan, damn she is so fine....

Comment

Working...
            X