• Show
Clear All

soak them in vinegar

and remember, always use a condom.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
      Well my shoes smell. Really bad.

My old shoes, Nike Frees, were relatively easy to un-stink. I just washed the whole shoe and scrubbed/washed the sole with soap.

But my new shoes are Nike Laser Shox. They aren't as lightweight, porous, and easy to clean as Frees. The sole is still removeable, but there is fabric on top of it.

How should I un-stink it?
      fill them with baking soda and let them set for a couple of days then dump the baking soda, buy a can of compressed air to blow any residue out and you are good to go.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

To prevent this: don't get them wet. Fungus grows in them when they are wet.

For treatment, Odor eaters works for me...only if I cake it on there. Or if at all possible don't wear them for a few weeks, that helps a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
          To prevent this: don't get them wet. Fungus grows in them when they are wet.

For treatment, Odor eaters works for me...only if I cake it on there. Or if at all possible don't wear them for a few weeks, that helps a lot too.
          Yea I used Odor Eaters before. The spray didn't work much. The powder would work only for a few days if I really dump it on. But it only covered up the smell, not eliminate it.

I'll try some of these during the weekend.

I wonder if I have baking soda at home...

Comment

Working...
          X