No announcement yet.

--- Tattoo You ??? ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would never do a full-sleeve on my arms, but I would on my leg; just one leg though.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      I would never do a full-sleeve on my arms, but I would on my leg; just one leg though.
      Thats probably a good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        Don't really care one way or the other. It's my personal opinion though that no girl looks better with a tattoo than she would without one.
        I guess it all depends. Tattoos on girls are like concerts: they are good depending on what it is and where it is. But I can understand why some people would just rather not see them. I'm sick of seeing all the girls on my campus with the ankle or lower back tattoo. They look ok, just sick of seeing them. "I'm and individual, just like everone else!"

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
          Don't really care one way or the other. It's my personal opinion though that no girl looks better with a tattoo than she would without one.

Comment

I want to get a tattoo on the lower part of my back..I have the design picked out and everything.. but im such a wimp..

Comment

I recently had a portrait of Luke (our Black Lab) done on my left shoulder. It hurt a little more then ones Ive had done om my arms..It also took quite a bit longer.
              My arm tats were no more then 3-4 hours, the Luke tat took 10 hours. 2-5 hr sessions..

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                I recently had a portrait of Luke (our Black Lab) done on my left shoulder. It hurt a little more then ones Ive had done om my arms..It also took quite a bit longer.
                My arm tats were no more then 3-4 hours, the Luke tat took 10 hours. 2-5 hr sessions..
                Wow. You must love that dog! Thats a painful place to get a tat, as you've mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                  I don't have any tats, but I will eventually. I plan on getting a wolf head with tribal around it on my chest.

If you guys ever need a tat design, you could give me a buzz.

Ok Cinny, I've been thinking about this for awhile...I want a celtic mothers knot. Small in stature, it will be on the back of my neck (that way it can be covered for work)

Here are some pics and a web page that has some basics.

tat site

Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I want to get my first tattoo (a black cat silhouette) reworked, and made bigger so it balances with the one on the other ankle.
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Ten hours? Gripes!

My half sleeve on my right arm took almost eight hours. The first session was all outline and took about 3 hours. The next session about three weeks later was shading and color and took almost 5 hours.

Comment

Yup. I've got two...and I dont really care for them. So indifferent
                        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I find nothing alluring about mutilating the body.

Never did.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                            Ten hours? Gripes!

My half sleeve on my right arm took almost eight hours. The first session was all outline and took about 3 hours. The next session about three weeks later was shading and color and took almost 5 hours.
                            The work on and around the shoulder blade hurt pretty bad. Like you though I had to wait for the first part to heal (dry up) before I could have it finished..

Comment

The work on and around the shoulder blade hurt pretty bad. Like you though I had to wait for the first part to heal (dry up) before I could have it finished..
                              Nothing is really on my shoulder. The part of my half-sleeve that hurt the worst was right by my arm pit.

I'm going to get a bird of Phoenix across the top of my back/shoulders. I imagine parts of that are going to hurt pretty bad.

Comment

I've got a sun on one shoulder, a moon on the other. I voted indifferent. I don't have plans to ink up my whole body. If I'm wearing a T-shirt you can't see mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X