--- Tattoo You ??? ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slickdonkey7
    I've got a sun on one shoulder, a moon on the other. I voted indifferent. I don't have plans to ink up my whole body. If I'm wearing a T-shirt you can't see mine.
    The only time mine peek out is if I wear a t-shirt that has short sleeves or a collared shirt that has those bands around the sleeves.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I have a tiny tiny tat on my left shoulder...I drew it, but it was easy!!! (like me *cough*) It is of 3 footprints I had it done on Sept. 11 the year after the attack so they are red white and blue!!! I wanted the white one to have red toe outline and blue foot...obviously it isn't going to show up that well on my fair skin, but the guy didn't do it, and I was too nice not to say anything...but...

there is deep meaning...at that time I had some serious health problems and the munber 3 was significant, and the red white and blue was to show my respect and love for my country...and all it stands for..."it was then that I carried you"!!!

I want to have it touched up, and the white one outlined, and then add 4 more...I will keep adding one for each event...

I also want to get another one, but that is a story for another time children...off to bed with ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
        Ok Cinny, I've been thinking about this for awhile...I want a celtic mothers knot. Small in stature, it will be on the back of my neck (that way it can be covered for work)

Here are some pics and a web page that has some basics.

tat site

I'll give it a go in a week, I have finals right now

Comment

i've posted this in previous tattoo threads, but here it is again. . . .

i also have a sun at the bottom of my ribcage on the left front side, but i don't have a good picture of that one. . . . i had five body piercings when i was in college, but i took those out years ago, and won't be getting any more-- i think that tattoos-- when done well!-- are much more unique and interesting. . . . people should take some time to think about them, though-- it's really not something you want to do on the spur of the moment. . . it's going to be there forever unless you have it surgically removed, so make sure it's something you like!

AZ, i notice you haven't given us your opinion yet. . . got any?
          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I have a tat on my right calf, ear and my eye pirced. Nothing out there just simple pircings. I think people have the right to do whatever they want with there boddy. Hey you get coverd in tats then when you are old your barbed wire is a pickt fence, hey good ol picket fence! Pircings can heal, unless you really stretch your skin, you can take it out and its all back to normal!

I want to get another tattoo one of these days, nothing over the top but I haven't decided on what I want to do.

This is what I have on my claf. I also have my dads name going up in the middle. Just a black outline, orange were it is orange and just a little blueunder is front and above his back legs. I think it looks very good.
            Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
            GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
            #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
            #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
            #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
            #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
            Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Sir Cool Hand Luke..

Comment

Cool website Horsesense.

Comment

i think peircings are kinda gross, i would never get one. i'll prolly get a Darrent williams tatoo kinda thingy.
                  white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                  you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                  smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                    Cool website Horsesense.
                    Hey, yea huh?
                    Thanks for bringing that to my attention Cincy..
                    It is a cool web site..
                    Now if I could just master photoshop so I could shrink this stuff down some..

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                      Hey, yea huh?
                      Thanks for bringing that to my attention Cincy..
                      It is a cool web site..
                      Now if I could just master photoshop so I could shrink this stuff down some..
                      Resizing is easy!

Just open the picture, go under Image (I think) and find Image size. Resize it to whatever, then save it

Comment

I like these threads ...

here is one of mine ....

my daughters name grafitti style

and I voted "the body is a temple" thinking, It's my Temple and I shall decorate it how I please
                        sigpic

Comment

dang...thats a big ass tatoo.
                          I would like to have one just
                          don't know what yet but I do
                          know where I want it.
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I think tattoo's are pretty cool.

I'm not to into piercings but do whatever you want.

Hopefully I'll be getting some sort of tattoo later this year.

I'm thinking either a dimebag tribute or the slayer eagle/pentagram logo.
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

You can do it but I don't like them at all.
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

Comment

Getting one here soon.....

Comment

Working...
                                X