Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

--- Tattoo You ??? ---

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I don't have a problem with anyone who gets one, but I would never get one myself. Sure, it may be a cool thing to do when you're a young person who wants to take a ride on the wild side, but when you're 60 years old and playing golf with some old geezers, you wouldn't really want a badass tatoo on your arm. Would you?

    Comment


    • #47
      I dont really care what people think about my tattoos. i like em all most of them need to be redone. but eh oh well i have something like 25 tattoos. and i am gonna get my dome done next i aggree peircings is for chicks....

      this is a cover up in the process i had done about a year ago. when i get back to denver i am gonna get the rest of my arm done
      here is the finnished project.
      Last edited by Broncosinindy; 05-07-2007, 05:23 PM.
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

      Comment


      • #48
        this guy makes tatoos look hot and sexy

        Tony G


        The Chefs

        Comment


        • #49
          The Rev has 7 tattoos. So it does not matter to me.
          Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by KCLadyFan
            jesse is lame.. bad boys are not supposed to have good tattoos.. that would be like the president showing up to work in speedos.. but that is JMO
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Broncosinindy
              jesse is lame.. bad boys are not supposed to have good tattoos.. that would be like the president showing up to work in speedos.. but that is JMO
              whatever.......he is hot and sexy and wealthy!!!
              I don't care what his tatoos look like...
              Also he is one of the best bike builders around
              doing it the old school way!
              Tony G


              The Chefs

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Gyro
                I don't have a problem with anyone who gets one, but I would never get one myself. Sure, it may be a cool thing to do when you're a young person who wants to take a ride on the wild side, but when you're 60 years old and playing golf with some old geezers, you wouldn't really want a badass tatoo on your arm. Would you?

                Yup I sure would!! But then again I don't figure to be playing golf with some old geezers when I'm 60 either. I'll probably be posted up at the Tat. Studio getting my work touched up and re-colored!


                Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                whatever.......he is hot and sexy and wealthy!!!
                I don't care what his tatoos look like...
                Also he is one of the best bike builders around
                doing it the old school way!
                Jesse is good but I think if not for the untimely death of Indian Larry Jesse would have to take a back seat to the man himself ...





                and yes Jesse does have some really nice work as far as Tat's go, but dang if I had the money he does .... I would have them too. I think the cheapest of his bikes sells for just over a $100,000
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Jermz79
                  I like these threads ...

                  here is one of mine ....

                  my daughters name grafitti style




                  and I voted "the body is a temple" thinking, It's my Temple and I shall decorate it how I please

                  That is wicked awesome. You make a good point with the body being a temple. That's a great way to look at it. Next time one of my crazy old family members gives me crap I'm gonna say "My body is my temple and I'll do what the F*** I want with it!?!?!?!?!"

                  Not really. I would never talk to my family like that, but it sounded good in my head.
                  Originally posted by Soldier96B
                  i also took a crap and it was orange

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    Jesse James is the man. If I had to pick an idol, he would be one. I only wish I had half of the creativity and skill that guy has with metal.
                    Originally posted by Soldier96B
                    i also took a crap and it was orange

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Thanks Cinny!

                      I don't have any yet, I will only get one in my lifetime and it's the mother's knot. I had my belly button pierced back in 94 (before it was "the thing to do") I let it close around 96 when every girl in American got it done. back then, the girl came in the room with a fish hook. Damn, now I feel old!
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Jermz79
                        I like these threads ...

                        here is one of mine ....

                        my daughters name grafitti style




                        and I voted "the body is a temple" thinking, It's my Temple and I shall decorate it how I please
                        Originally posted by SeeingRed
                        That is wicked awesome. You make a good point with the body being a temple. That's a great way to look at it. Next time one of my crazy old family members gives me crap I'm gonna say "My body is my temple and I'll do what the F*** I want with it!?!?!?!?!"

                        Not really. I would never talk to my family like that, but it sounded good in my head.

                        Thanks man! That picture is actually horrible and doesn't show any of the detail or super solid colors in the Tat. itself.

                        A lot of people have told me that I will regret having my daughters name in Grafitti so large across my back but they have no clue where I come from or what I represent. I used to paint with a grafitti crew back in Colorado so that style of art has a place in my heart ... and of course the love for my daughter is unconditional so to have her name Tatted like that is very special to me. My wife and I are expecting another child and as soon as I save up some $$$ and of course get a name picked ... I will be adding on! My plan is to have a whole backpiece done in grafitti style with my children's names.

                        My family never say's anything to me about my tat's becuase they are tattooed as well.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Jermz79

                          A lot of people have told me that I will regret having my daughters name in Grafitti so large across my back but they have no clue where I come from or what I represent. I used to paint with a grafitti crew back in Colorado so that style of art has a place in my heart ... and of course the love for my daughter is unconditional so to have her name Tatted like that is very special to me. My wife and I are expecting another child and as soon as I save up some $$$ and of course get a name picked ... I will be adding on! My plan is to have a whole backpiece done in grafitti style with my children's names.

                          My family never say's anything to me about my tat's becuase they are tattooed as well.
                          We just had a kid last December as well. I want to get his name on me, but I'm not sure where I want it or how I want it.
                          Originally posted by Soldier96B
                          i also took a crap and it was orange

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Jermz79
                            Yup I sure would!! But then again I don't figure to be playing golf with some old geezers when I'm 60 either. I'll probably be posted up at the Tat. Studio getting my work touched up and re-colored!




                            Jesse is good but I think if not for the untimely death of Indian Larry Jesse would have to take a back seat to the man himself ...





                            and yes Jesse does have some really nice work as far as Tat's go, but dang if I had the money he does .... I would have them too. I think the cheapest of his bikes sells for just over a $100,000
                            Now see that is a outlaw!! i hate how they made bikes a fad... i dig tattoos. i like chicks that are covered head to foot in tatoos. before i got married to my wife i dated a chick with facial tattoos i dont know what it is but its tough lol
                            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                            While he sits by his hearth at home.
                            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                            That he knows nothing at all.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I have five seperate tattoos that make 3 pieces. Both upper arms and across my shoulderblades. I'm getting another one done this afternoon, a coverup on my left arm. Looking forward to it.

                              For me the most painful spot was right on top of my spine.

                              Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

                              Code Of Conduct
                              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X