Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
    Absolutely...

Why not? There are plenty of classy posters on this board...no matter what team's affiliations.

I mean: Shanniefly, WhoDey, KCLady, JCDavey, PatriotsCrowEater...plenty of others that deserve CP's
    And I love you too big guy!!! Does ya really gots ta go???

I think this board sometimes is like this...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      Like the title says; do you give CP to fans of other teams?

before no I did not but.I had one member change my mind about that,kcladyfan your the one..she is ment to be here on the bronco page she's a very polite person and at first I did not think that but as time went on and readying her threads wow!!!! what a great person so yes I do give cp's to other fans...

Comment

I do, but when I give them to Raider, Charger, and esp. that one female KC fan(s) (forgot her handle btw ) I add an evel curse along with it.. :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
          I do, but when I give them to Raider, Charger, and esp. that one female KC fan(s) (forgot her handle btw ) I add an evel curse along with it.. :devil:
          do you not like her as a member.is that what you are saying I am confused

Comment

Yeah, why not? If their post are deserving of it, I'll give them one. A lot of the time I forget about CP's though, I'm getting better about it though.

Comment

I gives CPs to my favorites first then I spread them out to the normies later.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by broncos9697
                I am confused
                Really!!
                Thats hard to believe Joe Bl eeerrr, I mean bronco9697... :doh:

Of course I dont dislike her..
                I dont even dis-like you

very much...

Comment

I give CP's to anyone who deserves some.
                  "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Yes, I do.

Why is there a 10 character limit? Sometimes, I want to be short and sweet and it won't let me.
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                      I gives CPs to my favorites first then I spread them out to the normies later.
                      Remember that one great night...

you told me I could be one of your favorites...

I thought we had something special AO!??!

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
                        Remember that one great night...

you told me I could be one of your favorites...

I thought we had something special AO!??!

We do have something special

But you are wearing one of my favorite colors, orange, BUT it is that black that hurts.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                          We do have something special

But you are wearing one of my favorite colors, orange, BUT it is that black that hurts.

But the clothes on under the black might be blue!!!

Nah...who am I kidding...what if I just do all orange and we can play that little game???

Comment

I do when I think it's warranted, but I wish their was a way to lessen how MANY points you give to each person (like if your CP's are worth more then 1 point, you could give 1-whatever based on the post). I try to drain my CP's every chance I get. I got a lot of love to give. But no more today.

Comment

I do...I mean there are only a handful of Chiefs fans here.
                              I can't remember the last time I CPed a Chiefs fan...
                              I probably tend to give to my favorites...is that a :nono:

But I have given to other fans besides the Broncos but the majority of mine
                              go to Bronco fans....(I mean we are on a Broncos board ...)well there is an exception....I do have a favorite who
                              isn't a Bronco fan...but don't ask cause its a secret but he knows who he is

I also give out random CPs for good threads and comments and if someone post in one of
                              my threads like a Congrats thread...I like to give CPs for that..

BTW-whats the max a CP can be worth? I am too lazy to read that thread.
                              Anybody know right off hand?
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I wish I had the power to actually take a CP away from some Bronco fans and give them to the opponent's fans. Just spend 5 minutes in General Discussions and you'll see why.
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X