Do you give CP to other team's fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    I wish I had the power to actually take a CP away from some Bronco fans and give them to the opponent's fans. Just spend 5 minutes in General Discussions and you'll see why.
    hey I am trying to get you to Captain
    edit-all out of CPs at the moment
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan

BTW-whats the max a CP can be worth? I am too lazy to read that thread.
      Anybody know right off hand?
      This is just a guess but i'm going to say there is no max considering it's worth 1 more each year you're here. Don't know for sure though.

Comment

Only KCchica gets cps from me and that Georgetown fan

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
          Only KCchica gets cps from me and that Georgetown fan
          Liar.........
          all of your CPs go to the guy from Arkansas.........
          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Liar.........
            all of your CPs go to the guy from Arkansas.........
            Hes a bronco fan though

This thread is about other teams fans

Comment

Of course I do, if their posts deserve them.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                Like the title says; do you give CP to fans of other teams?
                Of course.

We obviously get a larger selection of Bronco fans, but to be honest I'm ashamed that some of these guys root for Denver.

I think some of the coolest guys we have here are rival fans. :thumb:
                You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Absolutely! IF they contribute to the board. If they just come here to deplete it, then I'll neg them. There's one Chiefs fan in particular I give positives to quite often! She's one of my all-time favorites here on the board. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I am aware of a couple of posters at least who will never give cp's to rival fans. I understand that to a certain degree, as they'd prefer to cp their fellow fans.
                  Last edited by His Wife; 05-04-2007, 03:34 PM.
                  "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I give cp's to those posts that deserve them doesn't matter what team you support.
                    I will sometimes sign them. And sometimes I wont. The whole point is to show you liked the post not to say hey It was me who gave you the cp just remember to give me one back. I know its not that way with most, but I dont like the idea of someone feeling they owe me one back.
                    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Of course, KC is one of the best here and there some more I enjoy like: RF76, Dawgfanatic, shanniefly, bengals1688

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD
                        Yes, I do.

Why is there a 10 character limit? Sometimes, I want to be short and sweet and it won't let me.

I hate that too, that why alot of my post have all these
                        periods after them like this.............................................. .................................................. ......................... of course now its a habit and I can't use just one anymore......
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I hate that too, that why alot of my post have all these
                          periods after them like this.............................................. .................................................. ......................... of course now its a habit and I can't use just one anymore......

:thumb: .....................................

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I do and will again... most likely.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

if the mood strikes...

sigpic

Comment

Aside from the members of other teams that I have given cp's to......

Hell no.

Comment

Working...
                                X