Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no

I dont give cp to anyone
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      Like the title says; do you give CP to fans of other teams?
      I like other team fans,once i get to know them i drop Cps all the time.I love givin Cps to Rival fans.

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
        I do...I mean there are only a handful of Chiefs fans here.
        I can't remember the last time I CPed a Chiefs fan...
        I probably tend to give to my favorites...is that a :nono:

But I have given to other fans besides the Broncos but the majority of mine
        go to Bronco fans....(I mean we are on a Broncos board ...)well there is an exception....I do have a favorite who
        isn't a Bronco fan...but don't ask cause its a secret but he knows who he is

I also give out random CPs for good threads and comments and if someone post in one of
        my threads like a Congrats thread...I like to give CPs for that..

BTW-whats the max a CP can be worth? I am too lazy to read that thread.
        Anybody know right off hand?
        The most I ever seen was worth 6 points,I guess thats the highest KC.

Comment

Everytime I click the scale for a rival fan, I take a shower.

Comment

hell no.

they never give me any cp for my great good quality post why should i cp them.

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
              I hate that too, that why alot of my post have all these
              periods after them like this.............................................. .................................................. ......................... of course now its a habit and I can't use just one anymore......
              .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. Guilty............................................ ............................
              .................................................. .................................................. ..............................
              .................................................. .................................................. ..............................
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                That makes you the cleanest Raider fan on the planet.

EDIT and BTW: That Tim Brown Pic is pretty *gulp* cool.
                Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 05-04-2007, 08:54 PM.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                  Like the title says; do you give CP to fans of other teams?
                  I give CP to people that make quality posts and contribute to this community in a good way, even if they are rooting for the wrong team.
                  The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                    Of course, KC is one of the best here and there some more I enjoy like: RF76, Dawgfanatic, shanniefly, bengals1688
                    Im kind of disappointed that Im not on that list :

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                      Im kind of disappointed that Im not on that list :
                      I thought you were a Broncos fan

I'm kind of disapponted your not

Comment

why wouldnt we? i personally think jcdavey is one of the classiest rival fans on this board.
                        white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                        you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                        smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                          you mean you have to take a cold shower when you
                          think of me?
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Of course I give points to other teams fans. What's team allegiance have to do with the CP system?

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                              Of course I give points to other teams fans. What's team allegiance have to do with the CP system?
                              that's what i was thinking. imagine this

well, you made an outstanding post and i agree 100% and it was beautiful, but you are a Raider fan so i'm afraid i cant give you a cp.

taht would be retarded.
                              white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                              you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                              smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
                                that's what i was thinking. imagine this

well, you made an outstanding post and i agree 100% and it was beautiful, but you are a Raider fan so i'm afraid i cant give you a cp.

taht would be retarded.

Well, Raider fans are an exception.

Just kidding. I've even hit them up from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                                X