No announcement yet.

Rain rain go away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not getting any rain down here, just blue skies w/ few clouds and warm weather
    R.I.P
    #27 Darrent Williams
    #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

I would say we got about two inches of rain over the weekend, which the rain was a welcome sight. They need about another two foot over the spring and summer months to get these potholes and lakes around here up to their normal levels. All of next week is warm and sunny!

Comment

It rained all night and will continue through Tuesday.
        then after Tuesday the chances for rain are suppose
        to decrease.

There is alot of flooding going on around Kansas City
        and the surrounding areas.
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Hopefully all is well for all you mid west fans..
          Im thinking/praying for your well being..

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
            the north and souoth hiway that runs through abilene, we share it.

only about 200 miles or so apart is all.
            Are you talking about 83/84 that goes to Ballinger? If you're that close...we should get together one weekend for a Broncos game at Buffalo Wild Wings or at the house.
            Originally posted by Soldier96B
            i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I hope everyone is safe. I love rain, but that's a bit too much!
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

You know, we had snow, rain and hail mix on Friday that ended up not amounting to anything. We were supposed to get a good soaking over the weekend and all we got was clouds, cold and strong winds. No moisture. If the weekend was going to be total crap, it could have at least rained on us. But no.....

And those people of Greensburg Kansas. Wow. It is so sad to see their entire town gone. Literally wiped off the map. Prayers and thoughts go out to all of those affected by that terrible tornado and all the serious weather spots.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                  northwestern oklahoma and western oklahoma also.

they are getting closer to me everyday.
                  You might think to quit sucking in, then......
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Lots of flooding going on around here!

Creeks, streets, the Missouri rivers out of it's banks in a lot of places!

Towns evacuated!

Humidity is crazy - today at work, viewing my monthly reports, all the paper kept curling up. Air Conditioners are working overtime getting the moisture out of the air.

Shop vac'd the basement this weekend....well....watched my husband.
                    *He's very good at that too* He was enjoying it soooo much, I just couldn't interfere.

I-29 was closed a lot of the distance in Iowa, how about in Missouri KCLady?

Good Duck Weather!
                    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

As the other NE's were saying, we've been getting lots of rain also, kc....

...but quit your crying about it.

Western SoDak is about to dry up and blow away. I've got family/friends on the verge of losing their ranches/farms. They all sold some of their livestock last year, hoping this year would be better.....but so far, it's not.

And besides.....

....just TRY to match the rain total that RC received, 6/9/72. Now THAT is a flood!
                      *don't MAKE me post my pics again*
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                        As the other NE's were saying, we've been getting lots of rain also, kc....

...but quit your crying about it.

Western SoDak is about to dry up and blow away. I've got family/friends on the verge of losing their ranches/farms. They all sold some of their livestock last year, hoping this year would be better.....but so far, it's not.

And besides.....

....just TRY to match the rain total that RC received, 6/9/72. Now THAT is a flood!
                        *don't MAKE me post my pics again*
                        I feel for the people you speak rc.But as you know all this rain can cause alot
                        of damage.We havent had any problems around where I live.

rc post your pix. Are you in them?
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                          I feel for the people you speak rc.But as you know all this rain can cause alot
                          of damage.We havent had any problems around where I live.

rc post your pix. Are you in them?
                          *thinking to myself, chin resting on thumb/forefinger..........*

*....should I reply LOOK THEM UP! or just repost them?*

....hmmmmm......

Oh, Geez!

If you insist!

Here's 1 site
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

*thinking to myself, chin resting on thumb/forefinger..........*

*....should I reply LOOK THEM UP! or just repost them?*

....hmmmmm......

Oh, Geez!

If you insist!

Here's 1 site
                            I know thats pretty sad.Thanks for posting.
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

You might think to quit sucking in, then......
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Ya it has rained like a week straight, and it should stay steady too..

Our basement flooded, so my moms ticked
                                sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X