Prayers for Bengaaaaals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Bengaaaaals...

I just talked to him a little bit ago, and our Kyle was in a car accident!!! From the sounds of it, he is one very very lucky!!! He has fractured clavicle on the left hand side and a bunch of cuts and bruises!!!

He will be off line for a while, but wanted everyone to know he is thinking of them!!!

Please just say a prayer of Thanks that his accident was no worse, and that he has a speedy recovery!!!

Awwww Pie!! That stinks! Hope he comes back soon and thankful that he is ok!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Damn.

Let's hope for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Give him my best Shannie.
        Can we send him a card or anything?

Comment

get well soon friend......
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the news Shannie.I was wondering where mine and
            GEMS pie has been

I am glad he is going to be okay.
            Let him know we are thinking of him.
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Wow that's a bummer, wishing him a speedy recovery.

Comment

Thanks everyone...I will be calling him later, and I will find out if it is okay for people to send him a card, and I will give him all your well wishes!!!

Comment

May Kyle recover fully. He is a good kid and I hope all is well for him.
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
                    I just talked to him a little bit ago, and our Kyle was in a car accident!!! From the sounds of it, he is one very very lucky!!! He has fractured clavicle on the left hand side and a bunch of cuts and bruises!!!

He will be off line for a while, but wanted everyone to know he is thinking of them!!!

Please just say a prayer of Thanks that his accident was no worse, and that he has a speedy recovery!!!

I will say a small token to him every night before the lights go out.......

Comment

OH NO. Ugh, that is bad news. I'm glad that he is mostly ok though. Tell him that I wuvvies him.
                      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I am glad that everthing is ok and hope you have speedy recovery Bengaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. Atleast you have great meds now . It is very ironic one person skips a major accident and another gets in a accident on this board.

Instead of sad faces.

You deserve a party face I am sure it could have been a lot worse then a fractured clavicle.

Let us know what happened when you get back on.

Comment

Good Grief...it seems Accidents are Everywhere lately!

Thanks for letting us know

Here is to a Speedy Recovery and thankfully it was no worse!!
                          Snk16!!
                          VulcanGLF2

Comment

Aw man, I'm glad he is okay.

Shanni, tell him that he will be getting my first copy of my romping sex novel, in hopes of hastening his recovery.

And tell him that Snap wuvvies him.

And tell him that I hope he gets better soon, and I miss his witty banter.

Comment

My best to him. Hope he gets well soon.
                              A fractured clavicle can put you down for a minute. Oh the sleeplessness nights.

I know when I broke my clavicle the bone was trying to come through the muscle and skin. If it is a complete break like mines was, then I feel for him deeply.
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

Comment

Working...
                              X