I test for Staff Sergeant in one hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeeingRed
    E-5. E-4 is Senior Airman (SrA), which is what I am now, obviously.
    its been a while since i was in airforce rotc i couldnt rememver! at least it got me e-3 in the navy. i finished my 4 years an E-5 2nd class petty officer gunnersmate.
    GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Step-promoted to what? Tech? I worked with a guy a couple years back who was awesome at his job, knew all of the regs inside and out, but just sucked at taking tests. They tried to step-promote him three years in a row and he kept declining...wanted to do it on his own. He ended up making Tech, marrying a Captain, and moving to Patrick AFB in Cocoa Beach, FL working on ANG planes. Must be rough.

Yes, Tech! But what helped her was she was a recruiter for three years and always making the goal. She's 30 and hopefully by the time she retires, my wife will at least be a Master. Anyway, I'm proud of her and according to the people on base it's a big deal to be stepped.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
        Yes, Tech! But what helped her was she was a recruiter for three years and always making the goal. She's 30 and hopefully by the time she retires, my wife will at least be a Master. Anyway, I'm proud of her and according to the people on base it's a big deal to be stepped.
        Being step promoted is pretty big. I'm 22 now. Hopefully I made Staff. I could be a Master by the time I'm 30 and have 12 years in.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Being step promoted is pretty big. I'm 22 now. Hopefully I made Staff. I could be a Master by the time I'm 30 and have 12 years in.
          I made GySgt (E-7) with 11 years in at 29, so it's definitely possible, just bust your arse and study like a mad man for those tests, you'll make it.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
          ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Working...
          X