omg vegan couple sentenced to life over baby's death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Ignorance is no excuse for what they did.

Why the hell wasn't the baby given breast milk???

And from that other article
    Well, like I said Kap, millions of parents feed their children 'soy' milk formulas. I was not one of them, but there are plenty that do.

I guess when I read this article, I felt like it was a tragedy for the parents along with the baby, because there are ignorant people out there who are not 'murderers' or had no intention of murdering.

I have to wonder why no one else reported the baby was sickly looking, as when you have a baby......lots of visitors want to see the baby and hold it.

You're talking to a mom who was and remains very serious about keeping my baby and then later, my kid, healthy, but I just think with this couple, it doesn't quite add up to being monsters. I guess I'm just not ready to come to any conclusions yet.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

man. poor kid. what terrible parents. creeps. weirdos. freaks.
      white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
      you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
      smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
        Well, like I said Kap, millions of parents feed their children 'soy' milk formulas. I was not one of them, but there are plenty that do.

I guess when I read this article, I felt like it was a tragedy for the parents along with the baby, because there are ignorant people out there who are not 'murderers' or had no intention of murdering.

I have to wonder why no one else reported the baby was sickly looking, as when you have a baby......lots of visitors want to see the baby and hold it.

You're talking to a mom who was and remains very serious about keeping my baby and then later, my kid, healthy, but I just think with this couple, it doesn't quite add up to being monsters. I guess I'm just not ready to come to any conclusions yet.

thanks for the other links btw

i just cant see the parents not knowing their child is slowly dying in front of their eyes.
        ive read the other article and imo it just proves that these so called parents killed their baby.
        the hospital being across the street is just sad. sure they could say that they think its germ infested but what about going outside, money, or inside their own apartment building. that seems like an excuse they are making.

the so called parents can say all they want about thinking the hospital's dirty and has germs. how come's they didnt look for other resources? they are not the only vegan couple on teh face of the earth that has had children.

i dont think the so called parents are monsters just murderers, that should get life in prison. im sure their crown was crying all the time because he was hungry.

its sad to even think that they changed crown's diapers, gave him baths, and held him in their arms when he was so frail and fragile. the first of many clues that something was going wrong with their child would be seeing all his bones sticking out and being able to count em.

to answer your other q. the parents could easily cover the child up with cloths and show him to friends and family, i guess. that's what children who are beatin by their parents do.
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

“I loved my son — and I did not starve him,” she said.
          Their lifestyle was more important to them than the well being of their baby.

and I agree Fred hunnyBunny, she could and should have breast fed. very sad.

Comment

There are plenty of soy formulas out there suitable for babies, but the fact that the one they used clearly stated that it was not suitable for babies makes them not just ignorant by murderers.
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
            X