--- Who Knows ? ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- Who Knows ? ---

--- Does anyone know what this object is ?

--- Click HERE , then on the photo to expand for a closer view ---

--- What do YOU think this is ?

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

It's a rug beater. That's how they use to clean rugs in the old days. They would hang them and beat the heck out of them with the beater to get the dust out.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
      It's a rug beater. That's how they use to clean rugs in the old days. They would hang them and beat the heck out of them with the beater to get the dust out.

--- I should have known H(smartypants)W was lurking out there !!! ---

--- This "rug beater" is from Germany and was made before WWI !

--- Good job HW !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
        --- I should have known H(smartypants)W was lurking out there !!! ---

--- This "rug beater" is from Germany and was made before WWI !

--- Good job HW !!!

You mean I'm right? Do another one AZ!!!!!
        I love these types of threads where you have to guess what it is or where it is located!
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

and here i thought it was something to beat your children with. . . .

i bet they WERE used for that on occasion. . . .
          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
            and here i thought it was something to beat your children with. . . .

i bet they WERE used for that on occasion. . . .
            dogfish----I'll bet you are completely right on that!
            Get the 'switch'....maybe that's where that old saying came from.
            Good to see you.

Comment

Working...
            X