Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do men die so young?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why do men die so young?


  • #2
    Damn you women!

    Stop looking so good! :shake:

    Comment


    • #3
      Hahahahaha....

      That was a good one.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        That is hilarious!- but I tend to think that the rason they die younger and also are a lower number in the US population (49% vs 51%) is because of wars.

        Historically, that has been true. But then you think about things like infanticide in India and China for female children, and the cultural undervalue for women in a lot of countries, and I am sure that the population evens out.

        Hey- if there is a way to go out, might as well be because you and your barber see a hot woman and he slits your throat- could be worse I suppose (sarcasm)!

        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          Damn you women!

          Stop looking so good! :shake:
          ----No!----

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Chica_Ang
            ----No!----
            Why not? I love women, but your beauty is a detriment to society!!!! Ahhhhhh!
            Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
              Why not? I love women, but your beauty is a detriment to society!!!! Ahhhhhh!
              HA!
              Well then, let civilization tumble...I'm going out looking HOT!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chica_Ang
                HA!
                Well then, let civilization tumble...I'm going out looking HOT!
                You tell 'em, girl!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by redbirdy80
                  You tell 'em, girl!
                  Anyone ever seen that Dave Chappelle standup where he talks about women who dress up like slutty-like but don't mean it? He likens it to a guy wearing a police outfit and then not helping when someone thinks he's an officer (a woman who dresses that way and doesn't want action is asking for it).

                  I don't believe in that kind of blaming the victim type of thinking, but I did laugh when I heard it! Women should be able to dress however they want, but is it a problem when society dictates to them that they have to in order to have value in the world?

                  Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Some guys just don't die young enough. :devil:
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

                    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
                      Anyone ever seen that Dave Chappelle standup where he talks about women who dress up like slutty-like but don't mean it? He likens it to a guy wearing a police outfit and then not helping when someone thinks he's an officer (a woman who dresses that way and doesn't want action is asking for it).

                      I don't believe in that kind of blaming the victim type of thinking, but I did laugh when I heard it! Women should be able to dress however they want, but is it a problem when society dictates to them that they have to in order to have value in the world?

                      I think women's positive attitudes are helping change that. Confidence from anyone is beautiful.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Chica_Ang
                        I think women's positive attitudes are helping change that. Confidence from anyone is beautiful.
                        I agree. I identify as a feminist too- because how can you change the world if you are a part of a dominant group and don't talk to others in your group about how to stop oppressing the other gender and start treating people the same (rather than ignore it and let it perpetuate?)
                        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
                          I agree. I identify as a feminist too- because how can you change the world if you are a part of a dominant group and don't talk to others in your group about how to stop oppressing the other gender and start treating people the same (rather than ignore it and let it perpetuate?)
                          Absolutely right. You, my friend, are amazingly smart.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Why?????

                            WOMEN !!!!! Enough said!!! HA,HA,HE,HE,HA,HA!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Chica_Ang
                              Absolutely right. You, my friend, are amazingly smart.
                              Not really. I mean, the thing is, how can I change the way I act all the time? My wife and I have a sort of checklist for when I do something that is overbearing. That might seem weird to people, but it is important to our marriage in order to maintain the integrity of equality. I was raised that way, and am trying to live differently.

                              The thing is, there should be men's groups out there to talk about not treating women as second class citizens. It would help me a lot.
                              Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X