I Hate Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoAV06
    SS, Red you guys have any pics of your rides? You got that nice sig but ets see some more!

And a shot of my old DSM, turbo 4 was fun and pretty good on gas. Just had to get the gas hog V-8, o well!

nice ride btw !!

Comment

I love my car, and my truck!

Comment

These were right after I bought her. Since then I have detailed the bageebus out of it (clay bar, scratch x, two coats of Meguiar's NXT all by hand). The paint was pretty swirly (5 years old) and I wanted to get as much of the swirls out as I could and deepen the color. It came out great, and after an entire weekend it sure as hell better have.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

The beginning of my motor build. I'm sending it off to the machine shop in a couple of weeks to get cleaned up and bored/stroked.

Comment

make sure u post the after pic

Comment

Nice rides definitly! SS, the Cars look is funny, but yet at the same time scares me!

I hate cars turned into I Love Cars!

Updates Red, updates!
              I wanted to get a Fox body a few years ago but my dad had a 95 Z, and I just fell in love with dem Chevys!
              Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
              GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
              #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
              #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
              #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
              #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
              Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Nice rides definitly! SS, the Cars look is funny, but yet at the same time scares me!

Updates Red, updates!
                I wanted to get a Fox body a few years ago but my dad had a 95 Z, and I just fell in love with dem Chevys!
                There will be updates. I could probably start a thread. I'm starting to peice the bottom end together now. I've got a crank lined up...just waiting for someone to buy an extra set of heads I have laying around. After that, I'll go with Eagle 4340 H-beam rods (with ARP studs) and some kind of flat-top pistons. As it comes together, I'll give some updates.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                  There will be updates. I could probably start a thread. I'm starting to peice the bottom end together now. I've got a crank lined up...just waiting for someone to buy an extra set of heads I have laying around. After that, I'll go with Eagle 4340 H-beam rods (with ARP studs) and some kind of flat-top pistons. As it comes together, I'll give some updates.
                  I wanted to say something but I forgot, well hopefully I will remeber, I guess I should get back to paying attention in class!
                  Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                  GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                  #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                  #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                  #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                  #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                  Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Updates Red, updates!

lol i just had to throw that cars pic in.

Comment

i like the cowl hood on the stang !! nice ride for a mustang jk seriously nice ride

Comment

Originally posted by SSBRONCS
                        i like the cowl hood on the stang !! nice ride for a mustang jk seriously nice ride
                        Thanks bud. It's a Cervini "Stormin' Norman" hood.

Comment

Working...
                        X