No announcement yet.

Energy From Beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guinness is a beautiful drink My favourite lager would probably be either Tiger (from Malaysia and Singapore) or Budvar. They're really pretty good compared to the gnat's piss you tend to get.

When it comes to cider it's got to be done in smoked oak barrels. The best one I had was at Glastonbury Festival a couple of years ago from Somerset. It was a good 12%. Needless to say I was quite out of it during Oasis which was probably for the best really. Amazing flavour.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by anton...

and yeah....

aussie people are normally bored so they look to make weird things work...

and fosters sucks...

no one in australia actually drinks it...

agnabbit, I was going to say that too!

The weirdo Euro types actually think Fosters is good!

The only decent Oz beer is Crown Lager, but it's damned expensive in 'Roo Land.

Now in New Zealand we make the damn fine beers! Mmmmm Steinlager, DB Draught, Export Gold, Mac's Gold
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
        agnabbit, I was going to say that too!

The weirdo Euro types actually think Fosters is good!

The only decent Oz beer is Crown Lager, but it's damned expensive in 'Roo Land.

Now in New Zealand we make the damn fine beers! Mmmmm Steinlager, DB Draught, Export Gold, Mac's Gold
        europe people are weird...

crown is only awesome on tap...

and yeah...

it burns holes in your pockets...

but i must say that i have never tasted a good ale from the land of the sheep...

i had something in wellington last year...

but i have no idea what it was and it wasnt very good either...

so ill have to take your word for it...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muse
          Guinness is a beautiful drink My favourite lager would probably be either Tiger (from Malaysia and Singapore) or Budvar. They're really pretty good compared to the gnat's piss you tend to get.

When it comes to cider it's got to be done in smoked oak barrels. The best one I had was at Glastonbury Festival a couple of years ago from Somerset. It was a good 12%. Needless to say I was quite out of it during Oasis which was probably for the best really. Amazing flavour.
          i want to go to the land of the queen just so i can go around and sample all the crazy ales you brits always brag about...

it better be good!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
            4x is not bad...

not a fan of strongbow though...

doesnt tickle my pallet...

how do you know of these beers??

I was on deployment for four months in Australia back in 97. I was in Gladstone and Rockhampton for most of the time, but spent almost 3 weeks in Brisbane.

Beautiful country. I fell in love with Australia and her people. If I ever decided to live in another country Australia would be it.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
            ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Guinness is my lover!!!

That is really all I have to say on this matter!!!

Comment

Working...
              X