My latest health news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest health news

To make a long story short it has gotten to the point that I'm back on Vicoden, which I got addicted to last time I was on it. Because of the pain I have miss ALOT of work, and do to some problems at my job I may have to quit and go on Medicare, or something of that type...
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Southstander
    To make a long story short it has gotten to the point that I'm back on Vicoden, which I got addicted to last time I was on it. Because of the pain I have miss ALOT of work, and do to some problems at my job I may have to quit and go on Medicare, or something of that type...

I will be thanking of you and you get your self better.....

Comment

South,sorry to hear this.I wish I had something more encouraging to say.
      I will keep you in my thoughts.
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

What's the problem?
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

South...I'm real sorry to hear this!!!

Know you are are in my prayers, my thoughts, and if you need anything, to vent ect. I'm just a PM away!!!

I have a few things I would like to send you!!!

Give me a little time to get them to you!!! K!!! :gentlehealinghugs:

Comment

I'm sorry, South, for what you're going through. Prayers to you.
            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Hopefully you have been away from them long enough to reduce your tolerance. Those things are easy to get hooked on, so be careful.

Comment

South,

I am so sorry to hear this.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.
                sigpic

Comment

the prayers continue my friend. Stay strong and keep your faith.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Prayers for you South. I am praying that things get better for you.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                      What's the problem?

I have what is call neurofibromatsis, it can "tumors" to grow all over my body, I have a lot in my legs, a few of the one that they could remove where over 2 Inches in size. I also have a 1.5 Inch cyst on and in my spine ( it has 3 merves growing throw it), that they can not operate on it do to it's size and location. I also I'm starting to get some hand tremmmors.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

Comment

God bless you my friend! Stay strong and may my Lord be with you!
                        sigpic
                        Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

Comment

Sorry to hear this South,stay strong through this. I know its tough times for you and i will be praying for you.

Comment

wow. that sounds really painful. God Bless SouthStander, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
                            white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                            you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                            smart fans, eh?

Comment

Working...
                            X