Postage Rate Increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postage Rate Increase

Today, in case any of you don't know, the price of a stamp goes up to .41 and the size of envelopes and packages will determine our rates.

I work in shipping and I have had to deal with multiple mental midgets that cannot understand that they can't just go up to my Pitney Bowes meter and enter .39 (instead of the now default .41) and expect the letter to get through today. :brick:

I have to call a meeting as suggested by accounting. :hammer:

ROFLMAO!

Hello People and thanks for coming to the conference room. Today a stamp will cost you .41 NOT .39

Thank You for your time.

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    Today, in case any of you don't know, the price of a stamp goes up to .41 and the size of envelopes and packages will determine our rates.

I work in shipping and I have had to deal with multiple mental midgets that cannot understand that they can't just go up to my Pitney Bowes meter and enter .39 (instead of the now default .41) and expect the letter to get through today. :brick:

I have to call a meeting as suggested by accounting. :hammer:

ROFLMAO!

Hello People and thanks for coming to the conference room. Today a stamp will cost you .41 NOT .39

Thank You for your time.

gas goes up!!
    food prices go up!!
    school fee's go up!!
    price of bronco tickets go up!!!
    stamps go up!!!
    AND DAME MY WAGE STAYS THE SAME:: something is wrong here...

Comment

i love how EVERYTHING goes up except the average salary. kinda makes my dream to move to israel more realistic every day.
      sig pic removed by mod staff.
      we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96
        i love how EVERYTHING goes up except the average salary. kinda makes my dream to move to israel more realistic every day.
        come on members repeat after me:::
        bush
        bush
        bush
        bush
        bush
        ya whatever!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos9697
          gas goes up!!
          food prices go up!!
          school fee's go up!!
          price of bronco tickets go up!!!
          stamps go up!!!
          AND DAME MY WAGE STAYS THE SAME:: something is wrong here...
          We just had this same discussion. Net pay amounts on our pay checks leaves less and less each month.

sigpic

Comment

Grab a book of forever stamps. They are a roll or book of stamps at 41 cents a piece, but if the price ever goes up, these are still good. My company is buying them in bulk.
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
              Grab a book of forever stamps. They are a roll or book of stamps at 41 cents a piece, but if the price ever goes up, these are still good. My company is buying them in bulk.

I am sure that is costly...
              I dont have that kind of money to throw around....
              I think I'll save it for the beer while at the games..

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                There shouldn't be another increase for at least 2 years, or so they say.

But what this is going to do is what I am considering now. Paying our bills on line and not needing as many stamps.

I had my little meeting and everyone seems to understand now. LOL.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X