You will never believe what I did this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeeingRed
    Get an all-wheel-drive Ford Escape Hybrid.
    I've seen those. I still think I'm gonna hold out for a banana peel powered jeep or something. Hybrid is still only half an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake
      I've seen those. I still think I'm gonna hold out for a banana peel powered jeep or something. Hybrid is still only half an answer.
      ROFL @ Banana peel powered Jeep. That's hilarious.

I researched all of these "alternative" powered vehicles. Most of them are impractical. The only decent idea was the ethanol deal, but even then it's not the fix. It would take so incredibly long for the results of ethanol to even reveal themselves that it would make the result irrelevant compared to the time it would take to see any results. Besides that, ethanol passes the setiment that has built up in the bottom of the gas tank through your fuel system which clogs your fuel filters. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that the first two or three tanks of ethanol require a change of the fuel filter.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I like the idea of boycotting the boycott. The whole idea is just silly.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I fill the Mustang up once every two weeks. The wife fills her CR-V up once per week. I never look at prices, but I think it was $3.18 for premium.

The protest is completely ineffective for two reasons; a) anyone with a brain wouldn't participate and b) the demand isn't changing.

I figure gas in to my budget every month. I always round up. I calculate the cost at $4.00/gallon so I never over shoot my budget. I got paid today, so I filled up my car and my wife's car...it's a routine.
          \

i agree no point to boycott because everyone's dumb ass will be right there the day b4 or day after and they will just make up their money on those days. prices are a lil high but in the end we will all buy gas regardless of the price because we need it.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake

why not just get a dolorean? they run on trash these days

Comment

I filled up!!!

I got 91 Octane for my car, went home, took the wife's car and filled hers up to!!!

I'm boycotting the boycott!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm boycotting your boycot of the boycot.

I didn't need gas today.
              Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I have to run premium in my car as well and I don't
                pay much attention to the prices as I have to have it.
                I think its about $3.15 a gallon here or somewhere
                around there.

I didnt buy any gas today because I didnt need any.
                I received a couple of emails about not buying gas today.
                I don't get it...it makes no sense to me
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Nope. Me either. Anytime the oil companys take a hit whether its due to a hurricane, oil spill, maintenance, etc.. the cost is always passed on to Joe Cosumer..

Comment

Working...
                  X