Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to know what your paying for gas..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to know what your paying for gas..

I am so mad about the price of gas now days,what is everyone paying for gas and where do you live..I am paying 3.29 a gal. for unleaded......thats to much over 100.00 to fill up mine...WOW!!!
    someone's making my money

Originally posted by broncos9697
    I am so mad about the price of gas now days,what is everyone paying for gas and where do you live..I am paying 3.29 a gal. for unleaded......thats to much over 100.00 to fill up mine...WOW!!!
    Crazy that gas is suddenly going up so fast right at the biggest time of year for traveling and vacationing, eh? $100.00 ---> That's truly steep. I should probably send you a sympathy card due to that.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
      Crazy that gas is suddenly going up so fast right at the biggest time of year for traveling and vacationing, eh? $100.00 ---> That's truly steep. I should probably send you a sympathy card due to that.

yes it sucks and that will get me 2 weeks most of the time....
      I see know that car dealerships have mopeds on there lot they get 70 miles a gal..thats the way to go..

Comment

Originally posted by broncos9697
        I'm curious. What kind of vehicle do you have that has a tank larger than 30 gallons?

Comment

$0. Lets face it, I'm spoiled. My Daddy fills up my gas for me.

But its prolly $55 to fill the tank...and I only need gas like every 10 days.
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I stopped looking once it hit 3.50...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai
              I stopped looking once it hit 3.50...

your video sig is the best ever. not only does it have caffy's sick block but it also has my man underrated#29 howard griffith running in for a td.

i will give you a cp,
              So far:
              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife

It cost me about 75.00 to fill up. Gets me between 22-23 gal.s of the cheap stuff (87) these days. Its inching towards 3.40 a gal as of today. It'll last 2 weeks if I drive to work every day, a little longer if Im riding the motor-cycle.

Comment

Well...I posted this in the other gas thread...but...

If you have a neurological condition that prevents you from driving you don't have to worry about it!!! :dance:

Comment

Converting it into dollars for you, I'm paying about $7.15 a gallon
                    sigpic

Comment

your gas seems to go up and down as quickly as these threads reappear.
                      Our's just stays the same silly high price.
                      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

2.68 in New Orleans this morning.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1709
                          Converting it into dollars for you, I'm paying about $7.15 a gallon

Cheese and rice! What do you drive? The Space Shuttle?

Comment

Nope, a smallish Nissan Almera hatchback (I've posted a picture of a similar one in a thread around the place somewhere). Trouble is our government try to tax us all off the road without giving us a viable alternative mode of transport. Prices vary at between 90 and 95 pence per litre mostly which is $1.75 to $1.85 or thereabouts

It always raises a smile with me when I see threads like this where you guys are bemoaning paying above $3 a gallon, thats still less than half price where I am
                            Last edited by Mike1709; 05-15-2007, 04:29 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1709
                              Nope, a smallish Nissan Almera hatchback (I've posted a picture of a similar one in a thread around the place somewhere). Trouble is our government try to tax us all off the road without giving us a viable alternative mode of transport. Prices vary at between 90 and 95 pence per litre mostly which is $1.75 to $1.85 or thereabouts

It always raises a smile with me when I see threads like this where you guys are bemoaning paying above $3 a gallon, thats still less than half price where I am

Damn dude! I'll never b1tch about gas prices again!

That's not true, I'll be b1tching again tomorrow. But I'll always have your story to make me feel better.

Comment

Working...
                              X