Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to know what your paying for gas..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterShake
    Wow, I was looking at your post and thought, "$3.49 for Premium? Thats not bad!" then I realized I am being trained to think that it is not bad, when really I should have thought,"$3.49 for Premium?!! Wheres my bike!?!" Sneaky bestads.
    I remember back in 2000 when I first went to England and filled up a rental car (smallish tank that held 12 or 13 gallons, so I probably only put in 10 gallons or so, let's say 36-40 liters). It was around 42 pounds, which with the conversion rate (around 1.4 to 1 back then, not the 2 to 1 that it is now) and it was around $60 to fill up the tank.

I was there with a coworker and we were like, "can you believe we just put in $60 worth of gas?" Well, last night I filled up my wife's car for $60. Now, her ES350 has a bigger tank and I put in more than 40 liters, so our gas is still cheaper than the petrol I was buying in England, but we are starting to approach that territory.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

3.19 and 9/10 (no one ever puts the 9/10)

I'll be buying a horse soon.

I'll name him Elway.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada
        3.19 and 9/10 (no one ever puts the 9/10)

I'll be buying a horse soon.

I'll name him Elway.

I have three horses. Two here at the house.

They arent any cheaper, lol.

Comment

it was 3.19 when i filled up last week

Comment

im glad my tricycle doesnt need gas. but if i could afford a car and not that crappy BOW box on wheels i used to drive then i would have to pay around 3:15 or 3:17 here in vegas.

All i know is that in California i heard its horrbile.
            more than 4 dollars.

Its getting crazy.

this country needs to be like brazil and provide its self with its own gasoline.

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
              i know where you live...

That's why I took that from my neighbors house!!!!
              "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Aspen, Colorado -- The Conoco on Main street, just a block from the Jerome Hotel.

Lets see if I remember right, I just drove thru and didnt fill up, lol.

Actually, nowhere near as bad as I expected.

Premium -- $3.99.9

Mid-Grade -- $3.79.9 ( i think I am off on this by 5 cents maybe.)

The cheap stuff, lol -- $3.69.9

Comment

Working...
                X