Tarantulas/Scorpions/Snakes..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indianaBRONCO
    you'd love the spider exhibit at the national zoo...the spiders are NOT contained
    ....what...? not contained? HOW COULD THEY NOT BE CONTAINED?! Do you have to sign a waiver when you go in? I'd die of fright. i know that's what i'm up against. If i was in the ocean and a shark was about to get me the shark would have NO work to do. I'd be dead, heart attack.
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Okay. on this happy and relaxing note i'm going to take a bath. Lots of calming aromatherapy stuff. I feel like spiders are everywhere. i'm now remembering seeing a program where they crawled out of bathtub drain. Fabulous. My bath is ready. here i go...
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

my wife wants to know if you have seen the movie arachnaphobia...if you don't respond the spiders MUST have crawled out of the drain and finished you off
        Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by indianaBRONCO
          my wife wants to know if you have seen the movie arachnaphobia...if you don't respond the spiders MUST have crawled out of the drain and finished you off
          LOL.yeah, i have seen it. i did get a bit freaked during that movie, but spent the majority of time laughing (either laughter is my coping mechanism or the movie was just bad....). Oh, and i survived the bath! yay! (though i did do a massive spider hunt before i got in)...
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Working...
          X