Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anton is sorry...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    wow...

    this kinda got out of hand...

    i just want to say first off that jordan aka john aka jwinndu is nothing but a great person...

    he just wanted to make sure that i was ok and that was very kind of him, and very unexpected...

    second of all im glad you love me...

    i love you all also...

    but its ok...

    because most importantly anton loves himself...

    and i will remain my sexy and gorgeous self on this very message board so you all can bask in my sexiness...

    as far i know no one had complained about me...

    and even if someone did i wouldnt change my ways...

    i posted this thread to say sorry to anyone that i may have offended because if jwinndu noticed i grumpy at times, perhaps i had a go at someone without meaning to...

    that was all....

    and since ive broken my evilness with this post...

    i guess i can keep posting until i get to 66,666, which is some 59,999 posts away...

    again...

    jwinndu is a great person and i have actually met him, but it was cold and i could not even talk to him for i was frozen to death...

    no one complained and even if they did i wouldnt care...

    cos im anton...


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      I was always told that 50 percent of the people of the world will like you,and 50 percent will not like you.Just roll with the 50 percent that does like you.Who cares who dont like you.


      Your cool with me Anton

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
        I was always told that 50 percent of the people of the world will like you,and 50 percent will not like you.Just roll with the 50 percent that does like you.Who cares who dont like you.


        Your cool with me Anton

        i dont think i have enough time to meat 50% of the world..... meat..... i like meat.... like a big wad of meat.... i shall call it a meat wad........

        well anyway as i was saying, i am not the kind of guy that hates people, but am very sarcastic and sometimes people take it the wrong way, and i am just too lazy to explain........... lol.

        Anton.... i have never talked to you ever, but i dont mind anything that anyone has said to me, and they shouldnt mind what I say.... or you say....


        if the enemy of your enemy is your friend, then that means if you dont have any enemies, does that mean you dont have any friends....... or what if your enemy doesnt have any enemies.... im confused lol..... i love that quote though... its true you gotta admit..... am i talking to my self... i went from talking about sexy daddy's quote to talking about meat and then meatwad then sarcasm then this enemy stuff..... i must be on something..... but i havent taken anything... ever..... weird.



        edit..... oh yeah and:

        Last edited by 12and4; 05-17-2007, 11:55 PM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 12and4
          i dont think i have enough time to meat 50% of the world..... meat..... i like meat.... like a big wad of meat.... i shall call it a meat wad........

          well anyway as i was saying, i am not the kind of guy that hates people, but am very sarcastic and sometimes people take it the wrong way, and i am just too lazy to explain........... lol.

          Anton.... i have never talked to you ever, but i dont mind anything that anyone has said to me, and they shouldnt mind what I say.... or you say....


          if the enemy of your enemy is your friend, then that means if you dont have any enemies, does that mean you dont have any friends....... or what if your enemy doesnt have any enemies.... im confused lol..... i love that quote though... its true you gotta admit..... am i talking to my self... i went from talking about sexy daddy's quote to talking about meat and then meatwad then sarcasm then this enemy stuff..... i must be on something..... but i havent taken anything... ever..... weird.
          I havent met everyone in the world, I just dont care what people think.All I care about is the people who enjoy talking about the Denver Broncos Team.Your cool with me also 12and4.

          You must be on the Grandaddy tonight

          Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 05-18-2007, 12:06 AM.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
            I havent met everyone in the world, I just dont care what people think.All I care about is the people who enjoy talking about the Denver Broncos Team.Your cool with me also 12and4.

            You must be on the Grandaddy tonight

            oh yeah.......

            and ima delete that post i made so i wont look weird telling myself that it was a joke when their is no post on top lol......

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by lynchembaby
              the only problem i have with anton is that he talks in the 1st person
              anton this
              anton that
              whats up with talking using your name



              keep doing what ya do anton cuz that make you yourself

              who cares what jwinn has to say anyway its not like hes a mod or anything

              sorry jwinn ill go sit in the corner now and write on the board

              i will give jwinn the respect he deserves
              i will give jwinn the respect he deserves
              i will give jwinn the respect he deserves
              i will give jwinn teh respect he deserves .......................
              I think that's the third person

              Usually, this is a sign of an inflated ego. In anton's case, probably some straight up goofiness...plus, anton doesn't always do it

              Ah, writing on the board. Side note- did you know these classrooms are beginning to become equipped with "smart boards," or huge computer screens that act as chalkboards you can write on but the teacher can split up and use the internet and other programs on too? I saw one, they are pretty cool. But, I wouldn't send a kid from detention to the board to write something a hundred times (I that even practiced anymore?).

              Sorry, anton just makes my thought process become more tangental...

              Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

              Comment

              Working...
              X