Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so MAD I could spit nails!

I am so mad right now!

Over the last couple of days I have asked my brother to come over and help me take care of some yard work. Quick rundown of my brother: Jobless father and husband, 26 years old who refuses to get his together and still lives at home with my mother. Anyways, I being the good sister try and take him to fill out apps etc etc. So while he was over here the last two days what does he do? STEALS FROM ME!

I have a change jar in my bedroom behind my TV, (think he was looking?) filled with silver change I collect for my kids. I just counted it a couple weeks ago and it had about 135 bucks in it and was almost full. NOT anymore. As I was making my bed this morning I noticed that almost everything was gone, he was nice enough to leave a little like I wouldn't notice. I am so hurt and sick by this I am on fire and ready to spit nails!

I called the cops and filed a report (this wasn't the first time he stole so shame on me). Hey he dfoesn't want to get his together fine but if he is going to jab at me he better be able to handle what I throw back right? Or am I to harsh?

I say he got away with over a hundred bucks! If he would have asked I would have given it to him, but to go and steal I am devastated...
    Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 10:52 PM.

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
    I am so mad right now!

Over the last couple of days I have asked my brother to come over and help me take care of some yard work. Quick rundown of my brother: Jobless father and husband, 26 years old who refuses to get his together and still lives at home with my mother. Anyways, I being the good sister try and take him to fill out apps etc etc. So while he was over here the last two days what does he do? STEALS FROM ME!

I have a change jar in my bedroom behind my TV, (think he was looking?) filled with silver change I collect for my kids. I just counted it a couple weeks ago and it had about 135 bucks in it and was almost full. NOT anymore. As I was making my bed this morning I noticed that almost everything was gone, he was nice enough to leave a little like I wouldn't notice. I am so hurt and sick by this I am on fire and ready to spit nails!

I called the cops and filed a report (this wasn't the first time he stole so shame on me). Hey he dfoesn't want to get his together fine but if he is going to jab at me he better be able to handle what I throw back right? Or am I to harsh?

I say he got away with over a hundred bucks! If he would have asked I would have given it to him, but to go and steal I am devastated...
    you have done nothing wrong...
    bloods blood but when it mixes watch out and this is what it sounds like in your family....do not feel bad about calling the cops I would have done the same thing..
    he;s not just stealing from you but from your kids also...sounds like a worthless bum..no job..has kids thats he must not be taking care of with no job...wont help out family members at all...then steals from the ones that bleed and bend over backwards for him what a worthless *******.....
    hon,let the cops deal with this then tell your self thats enough your not going to help him out no-more,dont call him over to help you,dont even talk to him....I know it might hurt to do that but it sounds like he's just using you and thats all he wants to do...........I hope things get better....your friend bronco9697
    Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

wow, sorry to hear that GLF. . . that just massively sucks! what an unbelievably LOW thing to do-- that's just so pathetic that i don't even have the words for it. . . .

*shakes head*

sounds like dude has some EXTREMELY serious issues-- how do you STEAL from your family??!

i can't say that i blame you a bit. . . what else are you supposed to do? i certainly don't think you should sit back and do nothing because he's your brother-- the family bond obviously didn't stop him from stealing from you! if you let it pass, you're just enabling him, telling him that what he did is alright. . . i'm sure that really hurt you to call the cops on him, but he didn't leave you with much choice. . .

too bad you have to deal
      Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 10:53 PM.
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

That sucks. If you want a good massage or something, let me know.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
          That sucks. If you want a good massage or something, let me know.

Now that might just take my anger down a notch

Comment

so sorry for you grls

dont feel bad at all
            some people just dont know when enough is enough
            it sounds like somebody needs to teach him a lesson and that is exactly what you are doing. just because he is blood makes it even worse but thats the way some people are. he seems to be so dependant on you and your mother that he doesnt really care about the outcome of things he does.

let this just be another lesson in life for you and your family.
            it sucks that he took money from you children thou.

next time set a lil mouse trap in the jar
            that will teach him
            Last edited by saltybuggah; 05-18-2007, 01:45 PM.
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Hope everything gets better.

Especially since he is a father. He has to get his act together. He can mess his life up but shouldn't damage his children's life along the way.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

I am so mad right now!

It sounds like that is a little harsh as far as cops and all but you and your family need to confront him... not on money but one of those intervention things. Have your mom kick him out. That will let him know that life is what you make it.

Not saying to kick his wife and daughter out... but him.
                Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

GLF, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I think you did the right thing. He has to be held accountable. Hard thing to do, but the right thing.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

GRL........Man that sucks arse!

The fact that this guy is family doesn't give him the right to steal, not just from you, but also your kids.

It's obvious that something as extreme as calling the cops is the only thing that will wake him up to his issues.

I hope that your family can be strong and pull together to get through this, and help his wife and child deal with the bum they call 'Dad'.

No matter how thick blood is, committing a crime against your family doesn't cut it at all. To let this slide would be the definition of 'enabling'.

I say good for you, chin up, have a cocktail, get a few mates over to vent at, and discuss a plan with your whole family.

And remember, Broncomania loves you!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Sounds about right...

Your question was whether you were being too harsh?

Hmmm...let's see...

He is your brother
                      You trusted him to be in your home
                      He had to SEARCH to find what he was looking for
                      He stole from you, violated your trust and generally acted as a deviant...

Sounds like you did all you could and probably not enough. It sucks when we get hurt by the ones we love, but that doesn't excuse the behavior or provide them with amnesty. Whatever happens, hopefully it will serve as a wakeup call for him to become a man and stop acting like a pubescent child.

Evil...just evil...

Anyone who subscribes to the ideal that all people are inherently good has not been around the real world.

Comment

I'm trying to comprehend how someone could be such a scumbag as to steal from family.

that shocks me. I will give you a cp.
                        white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                        you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                        smart fans, eh?

Comment

So this is actually not the first time he has stole from us. He has been on a downward spiral for well, ever. He dropped out of high school and has been a loser ever since. He gets and loses jobs faster than I change my panties. My hubby has given him ample chances to work for us (we own a painting business) and paid him good money but once paid he doesn't show up so we ended that.

The Sherriff came out today and said that because it is considered Petty Theft there is nothing they can do about it. :brick:

He really does need to get into trouble (jail time) for all the crap he pulls. He honesly believes he is invincible because he never has to reap what he sows...

This is just really hard for me, he is my only brother and I love him.

Comment

So this is actually not the first time he has stole from us. He has been on a downward spiral for well, ever. He dropped out of high school and has been a loser ever since. He gets and loses jobs faster than I change my panties. My hubby has given him ample chances to work for us (we own a painting business) and paid him good money but once paid he doesn't show up so we ended that.

The Sherriff came out today and said that because it is considered Petty Theft there is nothing they can do about it. :brick:

He really does need to get into trouble (jail time) for all the crap he pulls. He honesly believes he is invincible because he never has to reap what he sows...

This is just really hard for me, he is my only brother and I love him.
                            I hope that means he doesn't keep jobs more than a day...if not, I feel sorry for the things under your panties

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
                              I hope that means he doesn't keep jobs more than a day...if not, I feel sorry for the things under your panties

I change them twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X