Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are you doing right now?

    I'm sittting at home working on the 'puter for work tomorrow. Then again, it could be worse.
    I could be with the wife and kids at a b'day party of a friend of my 6 yr old daughter.

    Let's have it everyone... What are you doing right now (besides typing a response to this thread. )

  • #2
    I wish I was with this girl that I liked but she's had to go to Chicago.

    So I'm bored.

    But on the brightside, on Friday us and 10 other people are going to Taco Bell and to see PoC since we have no school.

    Comment


    • #3
      just finished planting peppers. . . .



      now i'm on here screwin' around before dinner. . . .
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

      rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Making some graphics, chatting with some ladies. Deciding whether or not partying for three nights in a row is worth it. . .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dream
          Making some graphics, chatting with some ladies. Deciding whether or not partying for three nights in a row is worth it. . .






          always!
          Officially Objectified by the GPA

          rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dogfish
            just finished planting peppers. . . .



            now i'm on here screwin' around before dinner. . . .
            never mind. i always get you and DS confused.

            okay but i really need a new baseball bat and my mom just went to K-Mart and im not sure if shes getting it or not.


            im really nervous.
            white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

            Originally posted by raylewis52
            you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
            smart fans, eh?

            Comment


            • #7
              Trying to salvage as much as I can off a group of overly scratched CD's.

              If anyone has any suggestions on a good scratch remover, I would appreciate it.

              Seems most are just light surface scratches, but im not have alot of luck with cleaning them up.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Krugan
                Trying to salvage as much as I can off a group of overly scratched CD's.

                If anyone has any suggestions on a good scratch remover, I would appreciate it.

                Seems most are just light surface scratches, but im not have alot of luck with cleaning them up.

                i'm not entirely sure how you'd go about finding a place that does it, but CDs can be re-surfaced if the scratches aren't TOO deep. . . there's a record store down the street from me that does it-- i took in some CDs that were pretty trashed, and they made them more or less brand-new again for about a dollar per disk. . . i don't know, maybe do a google search for "CD re-surfacing," and see what you come up with. . . or try calling some local record stores, and seeing if they know anyone who does it. . . .
                Officially Objectified by the GPA

                rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Drawing a new comic for the Broncomania comic. Then I will reinstall my printer/scanner after ITS turned off the connection somehow.

                  Watching the Rockies game too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Watching the history channel.

                    and scratching...
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Trying to figure out how to install a plugin for Windows Media stuff so I can watch a video clip I probably shouldn't watch in the first place
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cleaning my shoes.

                        They turned green yesturday when I mowed the lawn
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by redbirdy80
                          Trying to figure out how to install a plugin for Windows Media stuff so I can watch a video clip I probably shouldn't watch in the first place
                          Red watching the porn?

                          What seems to be ze problem?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                            Red watching the porn?

                            What seems to be ze problem?
                            Yep, porn from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to bed.

                            You're not surprised are you?

                            As far as the plugin, I'm trying to watch a clip, and it says that I'm missing a plugin, with a button to install, so I go to that page, download the stuff, and then go back to the vid. clip, and it still says I'm missing plugins I HATE WINDOWS!!!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by redbirdy80
                              Yep, porn from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to bed.

                              You're not surprised are you?

                              As far as the plugin, I'm trying to watch a clip, and it says that I'm missing a plugin, with a button to install, so I go to that page, download the stuff, and then go back to the vid. clip, and it still says I'm missing plugins I HATE WINDOWS!!!!!
                              give my buddy Bill Gates a call.
                              white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

                              Originally posted by raylewis52
                              you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                              smart fans, eh?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X