Urgent help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help needed!

Okay, one of my friends who I have known since I was 4 who lives across the street almost killed himself today. About 30 minutes ago actually.

The problem is he has a bad relationship with his parents. His parents have this perfect image that he cannot follow. He goes to a private school in which he one friend. The rest of the kids do not like him. The school is so small though that he does not have a chance to get friends. Then to make friends people trick him into getting bad grades and goofing off in class.

He is depressed because nothing seems to go good for him. He isn't too athletic even though he used to play so many sports. He also is depressed because his grades are bad and that he really has no one to go to except us (his friends around my neighborhood)

We want to get him to tell his parents to go to a public school where he would make numerous friends but he says his parents would not care.

I thought me and my friends' parents should go up and get this through his parents' head.

Any more ideas?

I'm worried he won't make it through the night. But the best chance is to leave him be as his parents would drive him to suicide for sure.

We just went and talked to him 20 minute ago.
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Originally posted by champbronc2
    Okay, one of my friends who I have known since I was 4 who lives across the street almost killed himself today. About 30 minutes ago actually.

The problem is he has a bad relationship with his parents. His parents have this perfect image that he cannot follow. He goes to a private school in which he one friend. The rest of the kids do not like him. The school is so small though that he does not have a chance to get friends. Then to make friends people trick him into getting bad grades and goofing off in class.

He is depressed because nothing seems to go good for him. He isn't too athletic even though he used to play so many sports. He also is depressed because his grades are bad and that he really has no one to go to except us (his friends around my neighborhood)

We want to get him to tell his parents to go to a public school where he would make numerous friends but he says his parents would not care.

I thought me and my friends' parents should go up and get this through his parents' head.

Any more ideas?

I'm worried he won't make it through the night. But the best chance is to leave him be as his parents would drive him to suicide for sure.

We just went and talked to him 20 minute ago.
    Good for you for being concerned... he needs more help than you can give him, though. Get some adults. Ones you trust.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80
      Good for you for being concerned... he needs more help than you can give him, though. Get some adults. Ones you trust.
      That's what we plan on doing.

My parents, and my friends' parents.
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

hang out with him more? go to the library and get help on his homework.....if your really his friend atleast.....
        sigpic

Comment

That's what we plan on doing.

My parents, and my friends' parents.
          Good for you guys, you're in my prayers.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
            hang out with him more? go to the library and get help on his homework.....if your really his friend atleast.....
            I think he islooking for a more immediate solution to keeping his friend alive tonight and what to do in the long run.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
              I think he islooking for a more immediate solution to keeping his friend alive tonight and what to do in the long run.
              o.O

goodluck man!!
              sigpic

Comment

Do not leave his side. If he shows the signs again, call the 5-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                  Yeah..
                  and RedBirdy80 I very much appreciate it!

But it is hard to do those things because I am always out and about and we don't go to the same school.

But for the most part, it is more of making sure he doesn't kill himself.
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

Comment

man, thats weird, Jad.

but just try to cheer him up and stuff and make him feel wanted.

invite him over or somehting.

keep him happy.

God Bless.

EDIT: oops, Muslim doesnt beleive in God.

sorry about that one. but seriously, i hope that kids alright.

maybe a counselor too.
                    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                    smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
                      man, thats weird, Jad.

but just try to cheer him up and stuff and make him feel wanted.

invite him over or somehting.

keep him happy.

God Bless.

sorry about that one. but seriously, i hope that kids alright.

maybe a counselor too.
                      lol Yeah we do. He is the same god as yours. We just have it called Allah.

But yeah, I think maybe we will do something next weekend. Movie or something.
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero

NO! thats me!!!

:offtopic: sorry bout that
                        sigpic

Comment

I got to go to bed guys, I'll keep you guys updated.
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

Comment

I think someone definitely needs to talk with his parents and in as nice as way as possible, let them know the kind of pressure they are putting on him, and exactly what it is doing to him. They need to LISTEN to him.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

lol Yeah we do. He is the same god as yours. We just have it called Allah.

But yeah, I think maybe we will do something next weekend. Movie or something.

is taht the only difference between Catholic and Muslim?
                              white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                              you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                              smart fans, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X