My Star Wars collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Star Wars collection

I will be taking photos of my collection.

I don't have time now but I will post some pictures quickly.

These are taken from my newest figure " 30th Anniversary Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett concept"

It is EXTREMELY rare and there' s only 1 a crate.

Sorry about the picture quality but it was dark and they were taken on my phone.

I MAY post a full tour ( not that there's much) tommorow if I have time.

I have all origional star wars. Even the ships and monster (like that big brown one and the guys that brought it out in java the huts area)

You name it I have it.

Not to many in origional packaging because I played with all of them.

My mom gave me one every time I peed and pooped in the toilet when I was a kid

Comment

noooooo way!! do you happen to have the 1994 Yoda action figure, and yes i do mean the gold version!?!?!?! i am totally envious.

lucky. not to mention The Darth Maul collection edition, action figure # 32?

I;ve always wanted one.
      white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
      you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
      smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
        noooooo way!! do you happen to have the 1994 Yoda action figure, and yes i do mean the gold version!?!?!?! i am totally envious.

lucky. not to mention The Darth Maul collection edition, action figure # 32?

I;ve always wanted one.
        I have the origional yoga ones and one in the box

Comment

Working...
        X