Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the secret...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the secret...

    need self help??

    need some motivation??

    the secret revealed...


    sigpic

  • #2
    I like the way humor can make the absurd and foolishness look so dumb.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

    Comment


    • #3
      Those 2 crack me up...I love, love, love them!!! :wub:


      Comment


      • #4
        i wonder if focusing hard enough i could get eman and all his sexy??



























        i sure hope i can....






        *puts fingers to head*


        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          eman...I know it is difficult, but resist, don't leave me for Anton...fight the force...


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by shanniefly
            eman...I know it is difficult, but resist, don't leave me for Anton...fight the force...
            fight the force of the universe??



            you must be kidding...

            ive already wished for it...

            and i believe...

            it must...

            nay, it will happen!!!

            eman will be mine one day soon...


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by anton...
              fight the force of the universe??



              you must be kidding...

              ive already wished for it...

              and i believe...

              it must...

              nay, it will happen!!!

              eman will be mine one day soon...

              why must you break my heart Anton...it is bad enough I can't have you...now you take away eman too...

              wait...

              I wish for you... :dance:


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by shanniefly
                why must you break my heart Anton...it is bad enough I can't have you...now you take away eman too...

                wait...

                I wish for you... :dance:
                now you are getting it...


                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  bloody australians


                  too bad you can't visualise a great rugby team............ no wait, I can, but they keep wearing black jerseys!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by anton...
                    now you are getting it...

                    I also wish for everything that you have...so that means I not only get you, but eman too...shannie FTW!!!



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by anton...
                      need self help??

                      need some motivation??

                      the secret revealed...

                      hahahahahahahaha, thats really good

                      Kap, your comment was hilarious as well



                      :salute:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kapaibro
                        bloody australians


                        too bad you can't visualise a great rugby team............ no wait, I can, but they keep wearing black jerseys!
                        im visualizing the world cup already...



                        kiwis and their sheep are going down!!!
























                        ...at least i hope they go


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by anton...
                          im visualizing the world cup already...



                          kiwis and their sheep are going down!!!


                          ...at least i hope they go

                          You so want some of our beautiful sheep to go down on you!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

                          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kapaibro
                            You so want some of our beautiful sheep to go down on you!
                            beautiful??






                            if you say so...


                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X