Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Ladies, I'm dying to know what you think about this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does it say orange when the shirt is most obviously pink?

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doggcow

why does it say orange when the shirt is most obviously pink?
      I don't know but he looks pretty good in pink
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
        Oh leave him be...

He's just putting me into my place....

I wouldn't do that LT... I was just trying to help, cheaper and less painful (sort of) than surgery!

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
          Pffft you know Nuttin!
          I would dig out a pic for you, but I have a feeling I might wind up wearing a pink speedo or something.

Code Of Conduct
          ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davii
            I would dig out a pic for you, but I have a feeling I might wind up wearing a pink speedo or something.
            do you have one? pink or not...post it
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

OOOO

I WANNA SEE!!!!
              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                OOOO

I WANNA SEE!!!!
                I'll try, but all my pics are on my home computer. There were a few pics of me in what was the GPA thread, that's how I got "officially objectified" with some help from GEM.

Is that thread still around?

Code Of Conduct

Comment

I'll try, but all my pics are on my home computer. There were a few pics of me in what was the GPA thread, that's how I got "officially objectified" with some help from GEM.

Is that thread still around?

Yep. I posted in there the other day.

Comment

I wouldn't do that LT... I was just trying to help, cheaper and less painful (sort of) than surgery!
                    Ok... just wasn't sure... I knew you wouldn't... just seemed like you'd missed the dripping sarcasm.

And yeah....

Posting pictures here is dangerous. I've got photoshopped pictures out there that I didn't even know the original existed!
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      Ok... just wasn't sure... I knew you wouldn't... just seemed like you'd missed the dripping sarcasm.

And yeah....

Posting pictures here is dangerous. I've got photoshopped pictures out there that I didn't even know the original existed!

Nobody ever messes with pics of me...its because I'm awesome huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                        Yep. I posted in there the other day.
                        I can't find the dang thing. Is it women only now or something?

Code Of Conduct

Comment

I can't find the dang thing. Is it women only now or something?

HAHAA.

Its in the Other NFL Teams forum.

Comment

• Davii is on the right:

The rest of the pics that have been posted of him have been taken off of photobucket, I think... the links just take me to the main photobucket page, and I know they used to work.

I can't get to Myspace right now, but I can pull some pics from there later

Although I think this one suits JUST FINE for a pink speedo
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirdy80

Code Of Conduct

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirdy80
                                Davii is on the right:

The rest of the pics that have been posted of him have been taken off of photobucket, I think... the links just take me to the main photobucket page, and I know they used to work.

I can't get to Myspace right now, but I can pull some pics from there later

BABE.

Dont tell Cinny.

Comment

Working...
                                X