Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Ladies, I'm dying to know what you think about this...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • why does it say orange when the shirt is most obviously pink?


    Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

    Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Doggcow


      why does it say orange when the shirt is most obviously pink?
      I don't know but he looks pretty good in pink
      Tony G


      The Chefs

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LordTrychon
        Oh leave him be...


        He's just putting me into my place....



        I wouldn't do that LT... I was just trying to help, cheaper and less painful (sort of) than surgery!

        Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

        Code Of Conduct
        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kapaibro
          Pffft you know Nuttin!
          I would dig out a pic for you, but I have a feeling I might wind up wearing a pink speedo or something.

          Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

          Code Of Conduct
          ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Davii
            I would dig out a pic for you, but I have a feeling I might wind up wearing a pink speedo or something.
            do you have one? pink or not...post it
            Tony G


            The Chefs

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Davii
              I would dig out a pic for you, but I have a feeling I might wind up wearing a pink speedo or something.

              OOOO

              I WANNA SEE!!!!
              ...capture it...remember it...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                OOOO

                I WANNA SEE!!!!
                I'll try, but all my pics are on my home computer. There were a few pics of me in what was the GPA thread, that's how I got "officially objectified" with some help from GEM.

                Is that thread still around?

                Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

                Code Of Conduct
                ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Davii
                  I'll try, but all my pics are on my home computer. There were a few pics of me in what was the GPA thread, that's how I got "officially objectified" with some help from GEM.

                  Is that thread still around?

                  Yep. I posted in there the other day.
                  ...capture it...remember it...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Davii
                    I wouldn't do that LT... I was just trying to help, cheaper and less painful (sort of) than surgery!
                    Ok... just wasn't sure... I knew you wouldn't... just seemed like you'd missed the dripping sarcasm.


                    And yeah....



                    Posting pictures here is dangerous. I've got photoshopped pictures out there that I didn't even know the original existed!
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      Ok... just wasn't sure... I knew you wouldn't... just seemed like you'd missed the dripping sarcasm.


                      And yeah....



                      Posting pictures here is dangerous. I've got photoshopped pictures out there that I didn't even know the original existed!

                      Nobody ever messes with pics of me...its because I'm awesome huh?
                      ...capture it...remember it...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                        Yep. I posted in there the other day.
                        I can't find the dang thing. Is it women only now or something?

                        Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

                        Code Of Conduct
                        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Davii
                          I can't find the dang thing. Is it women only now or something?

                          HAHAA.

                          Its in the Other NFL Teams forum.
                          ...capture it...remember it...

                          Comment


                          • Davii is on the right:




                            The rest of the pics that have been posted of him have been taken off of photobucket, I think... the links just take me to the main photobucket page, and I know they used to work.

                            I can't get to Myspace right now, but I can pull some pics from there later

                            Although I think this one suits JUST FINE for a pink speedo
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by redbirdy80
                              Although I think this one suits JUST FINE for a pink speedo

                              Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

                              Code Of Conduct
                              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by redbirdy80
                                Davii is on the right:




                                The rest of the pics that have been posted of him have been taken off of photobucket, I think... the links just take me to the main photobucket page, and I know they used to work.

                                I can't get to Myspace right now, but I can pull some pics from there later

                                Although I think this one suits JUST FINE for a pink speedo


                                BABE.

                                Dont tell Cinny.
                                ...capture it...remember it...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X