Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Ladies, I'm dying to know what you think about this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy kids....

Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro

Stop now!

I will issue the orders immediately... Please understand I can't stop the copycats jerseys that Cinny has been making in his basement.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
      ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
        Miss. Kap,

As the representative of pink shirt companies everywhere I must ask that you provide photographic evidence of this statement.

If true, we will cease production.... Thank you for your help....
        You have given out too much Contributor Status in the last 24 hours, try again later.
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80
          Guys can respond too, of course, I always value your opinions...

So I have been thinking about the new jerseys/hats/shirts they're coming out with for sports (mainly football, cuz it's the best sport ever, but I have seen some baseball stuff too) stuff that they're making PINK for crying out loud...

I get that they're trying to market the stuff toward women, but I find it kind of degrading... like we won't be sports fans if they won't make the stuff pink? They have to make it more 'girlie' for us?

I say wear your team colors proud, girls!

What do you think? Am I overreacting? Maybe you like the pink stuff? I could be totally wrong here, I just say if I am a fan, it's the Blue and Orange for me...

I have a dark orange.. the white jersey and the dark blue home jersey and I just got a PINK Lynch jersey for my B-day...I was so excited!.. My fav color is pink... So for me ..It was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Nas
            The thing is there is a CHOICE out there. For some it's their cup of tea, and if it gets more people involved with football great! No more getting yelled at for watching sportscenter
            I agree, if it gets more women involved in the game, especially the Broncos, why not?

Besides baby you would look great in one of those. Two sizes to small of course and cut really low.
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
              I agree, if it gets more women involved in the game, especially the Broncos, why not?

Besides baby you would look great in one of those. Two sizes to small of course and cut really low.
              Never in a million years.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah it gets more women involved...but I'm guessing that the MAJORITY of women who wear the pink jersey's know nothing of football. "Are the Broncos going to the Stanley Cup this year honey? The pitcher just threw a touchdown! yey!"
                ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

its good for like little girls but idk about adults my sister wants one cause its pink but she cant get one in Ashley Lelie who she loves to death haahahaha

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                    Yeah it gets more women involved...but I'm guessing that the MAJORITY of women who wear the pink jersey's know nothing of football. "Are the Broncos going to the Stanley Cup this year honey? The pitcher just threw a touchdown! yey!"
                    So you are saying that because a woman wears a pink jersey they may not know anything about football?

hypothetical question, My girlfriend hates football and know nothing about it, but buys a pink jersey to show support for my favorite team. Should I tell her not to wear it?
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

So you are saying that because a woman wears a pink jersey they may not know anything about football?

hypothetical question, My girlfriend hates football and know nothing about it, but buys a pink jersey to show support for my favorite team. Should I tell her not to wear it?

No...I have a pink jersey I told you.

And...if she wanted to support your team she would buy blue and orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                        No...I have a pink jersey I told you.

And...if she wanted to support your team she would buy blue and orange.
                        As long as the support for the team is there, who gives a rats ass what color the jersey is?????????
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

As long as the support for the team is there, who gives a rats ass what color the jersey is?????????
                          exactly.........cp or nvm

but im just fine with pink, they are kinda hot.....
                          sigpic

Comment

Your team's colors are blue and orange... as far as I see it, wearing pink is supporting the pansies or something...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                              exactly.........cp or nvm

but im just fine with pink, they are kinda hot.....
                              there is that too
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Because all the teams make pink jerseys. AND THEY SUCK.

Comment

Working...
                                X