Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Ladies, I'm dying to know what you think about this...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    Hell, I'll buy one and break the gender barrier.

    Cuz real men wear pink!

    Real sexy men wear pink...thats why you need to get one.
    ...capture it...remember it...

    Comment


    • #62
      Here is the deal...I don't care if someone else wears it!!! Just not for me!!! I agree that someone who wears them can have football knowledge and it is pretty sexest to say they don't!!! I just have to agree with Birdy on this, I wouldn't wear any other color for my team...just doesn't seem right to me!!!

      Of course I do think it is funny when a bunch of girls are walking around in the mall with their pink jerseys on and others can't tell what team the player they are wearing is from because you can hear them whispering about it as they walk behind them...that makes me smile!!!


      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Saddletramp
        Do you feel the same about pink for new born baby girls?
        I do. Blue is better than pink, so girls should get blue

        I hope my mom never gave me a pink room when I was little
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
          Real sexy men wear pink...thats why you need to get one.
          Well I have this shirt:



          but that was 2 years ago

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by redbirdy80
            Guys can respond too, of course, I always value your opinions...

            So I have been thinking about the new jerseys/hats/shirts they're coming out with for sports (mainly football, cuz it's the best sport ever, but I have seen some baseball stuff too) stuff that they're making PINK for crying out loud...

            I get that they're trying to market the stuff toward women, but I find it kind of degrading... like we won't be sports fans if they won't make the stuff pink? They have to make it more 'girlie' for us?

            I say wear your team colors proud, girls!



            What do you think? Am I overreacting? Maybe you like the pink stuff? I could be totally wrong here, I just say if I am a fan, it's the Blue and Orange for me...
            When(or if) the Broncos ever change the team colors to pink or baby blue I will wear them, but not until!


            Comment


            • #66
              I think they are cute

              If a girl is sporting a jersey she is awesome in my eyes, whether it be the real deal, or pink....

              I owe CP's to: no one

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                Well I have this shirt:



                but that was 2 years ago

                Mmmmm...what a babe.
                ...capture it...remember it...

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by calibroncogrl47
                  I'm sorry...but the fact that I have a Pink Lynch Jersey...does not make me any less of a fan..or any less knowledgeable when it comes to football! I also have a pink Broncos hat to match...

                  I think this is all pretty silly~

                  on the other hand..like i've said before I also own all of the orange and blue jerserys and stuf...so it depends what mood im in...on which one I would wear.
                  besides you have stated that you would wear a pink Broncos thong so it would be hard to argue against a pink jersey.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                    Mmmmm...what a babe.
                    I swear, you two need to get your own private forum. You're making me sick
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by TR3Y
                      I think they are cute

                      If a girl is sporting a jersey she is awesome in my eyes, whether it be the real deal, or pink....

                      You have given out too much Contributor Status in the last 24 hours, try again later.
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Skywalker
                        I swear, you two need to get your own private forum. You're making me sick

                        You're are just jealous or our love. AND jealous that TROY plays every game and Chris doesnt.
                        ...capture it...remember it...

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by calibroncogrl47
                          I'm sorry...but the fact that I have a Pink Lynch Jersey...does not make me any less of a fan..or any less knowledgeable when it comes to football! I also have a pink Broncos hat to match...

                          I think this is all pretty silly~

                          on the other hand..like i've said before I also own all of the orange and blue jerserys and stuf...so it depends what mood im in...on which one I would wear.
                          When did red (or anyone) say wearing a pink jersey makes you less of a fan?

                          Okay, so most of us girls so far in this thread don't like the pink jerseys. We want just blue and orange jerseys. But we don't think less of you for having a pink jersey. Red has said that a few times.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                            You're are just jealous or our love. AND jealous that TROY plays every game and Chris doesnt.


                            I can sue you for the Stud nickname. Dont forget that missy :nono:
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Skywalker
                              When did red (or anyone) say wearing a pink jersey makes you less of a fan?

                              Okay, so most of us girls so far in this thread don't like the pink jerseys. We want just blue and orange jerseys. But we don't think less of you for having a pink jersey. Red has said that a few times.

                              I said it. Becuase I was making the ASSUMPTION that most girls buy them because they are "cute" not because they support the team.

                              Sorry I was rude.
                              ...capture it...remember it...

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Skywalker
                                When did red (or anyone) say wearing a pink jersey makes you less of a fan?

                                Okay, so most of us girls so far in this thread don't like the pink jerseys. We want just blue and orange jerseys. But we don't think less of you for having a pink jersey. Red has said that a few times.
                                That is how I am reading all this. Besides you girls make it sound like a crime to wear pink in general much less a pink jersey.
                                Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-22-2007, 07:24 PM.
                                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                                Adopted player Lindsey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X