Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Ladies, I'm dying to know what you think about this...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Skywalker


    I can sue you for the Stud nickname. Dont forget that missy :nono:

    Whatever....I'll just stop giving you play-by-play.
    ...capture it...remember it...

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
      I said it. Becuase I was making the ASSUMPTION that most girls buy them because they are "cute" not because they support the team.

      Sorry I was rude.
      Well you're just a loser anyway. No one needs to listen to you


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Skywalker
        Well you're just a loser anyway. No one needs to listen to you



        how dare you. I am so hurt.
        ...capture it...remember it...

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Saddletramp
          That is how I am reading all this. Besides you girls make it sound like a crime to wear pink in general much less a pink jersey.
          Um...not me.

          I don't like pink. And some others do. Oh wow, big crime.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
            how dare you. I am so hurt.
            no kiddin

            you should be.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Saddletramp
              That is how I am reading all this. Besides you girls make it sound like a crime to wear pink in general much less a pink jersey.
              Which is high-larious

              I have like 4 pink shirts and I have been told I look sexy in pink

              Girls should wear pink and PIMP it, pink is a wonderful color on women, thus the saying pretty in pink
              I owe CP's to: no one

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                Whatever....I'll just stop giving you play-by-play.
                MICHEAL!!!!!!

                Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                how dare you. I am so hurt.
                Question: What kind of bear is best?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Skywalker
                  Um...not me.

                  I don't like pink. And some others do. Oh wow, big crime.
                  fine and you dont have to like it either but dont hate on somebody that does.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Saddletramp
                    no kiddin

                    you should be.
                    I am about 5 seconds from giving you a CP.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Skywalker
                      MICHEAL!!!!!!



                      Question: What kind of bear is best?

                      WRONG. BLACK BEAR.

                      And TR3Y...I wear pink all the damn time. I just dont like pink jerseys!
                      ...capture it...remember it...

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Saddletramp
                        fine and you dont have to like it either but dont hate on somebody that does.
                        I DIDN'T HATE ON SOMEBODY WHO DOES!

                        When did I ever say I hated people who like pink!?!

                        My mom likes pink...I guess I hate her. Doesn't matter that she gave birth to me. and feeds me. and buys me cool stuff. She likes pink. Thats bad.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Skywalker
                          I am about 5 seconds from giving you a CP.
                          http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...1&postcount=60
                          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Its the end of the world as we know it...


                            and I feel fiiiiiiiiiiiinnneee.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Skywalker
                              Its the end of the world as we know it...


                              and I feel fiiiiiiiiiiiinnneee.

                              You know SHELBI, my CPs are worth THREE now!
                              ...capture it...remember it...

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                                You know SHELBI, my CPs are worth THREE now!
                                Does this mean you aren't hurt anymore?

                                You kinda bug me when you complain about your feelings and stuff.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X