Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Ladies, I'm dying to know what you think about this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Shrug*

Some women embrace their pink girlyness.

If it means sales, they'll try it.

It's all about increasing market share.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

• seriously, to me, the only thing sexier than a hot girl in one of these pink jerseys...

is a hot girl in a real broncos jersey.

i don't discriminate though, broncos pride can be pink too i guess.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
      We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

• Nothing says "I know absolutley nothing about football" more than a pink Broncos jersey...
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawshank24
          seriously, to me, the only thing sexier than a hot girl in one of these pink jerseys...

is a hot girl in a real broncos jersey.

i don't discriminate though, broncos pride can be pink too i guess.
          I agree, I think my girlfriend looks absolutely fabulous in her pink sparkly broncos jersey. I think its adorably cute, and she wears it on football sundays and doesn't regret it.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

• Oh Alyssa Milano is the one who has it for MLB teams. If you care so much about this, I say design your own NFL clothes.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

• I am going to get my girlfriend a pink Broncos jersey, the past 2 seasons she has been wearing my old Ed McCaffrey jersey, but I think I just might get her a pink Cutler jersey for this upcoming season..I succesfully converted her from a Vikings fan to a Broncos fan, so I suppose as long as she isnt wearing purple and gold everything will be ok..

Personally though, its not like they are wearing another teams colors if a girl wants to wear a pink jersey let her..Who cares if she knows nothing about football? I am sure there are some girls out there who wear pink jerseys that know a whole lot more then some of the people, guys or girls on here that wear orange and blue jerseys..

Comment

• Its times like this I wish I was a girl so I could try out those Pink shirts

Neat stuff though.

Its always hott when girl football fans wear jerseys and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirdy80
                  Guys can respond too, of course, I always value your opinions...

So I have been thinking about the new jerseys/hats/shirts they're coming out with for sports (mainly football, cuz it's the best sport ever, but I have seen some baseball stuff too) stuff that they're making PINK for crying out loud...

I get that they're trying to market the stuff toward women, but I find it kind of degrading... like we won't be sports fans if they won't make the stuff pink? They have to make it more 'girlie' for us?

I say wear your team colors proud, girls!

What do you think? Am I overreacting? Maybe you like the pink stuff? I could be totally wrong here, I just say if I am a fan, it's the Blue and Orange for me...
                  I don't like pink jerseys, but for the fans here are some from french rugby team : Stade Français (Paris)

http://www.photoathle.org/photo2spor...lbum=28&pos=20
                  http://www.photoathle.org/photo2spor...lbum=28&pos=23
                  http://webphotos.aol.fr/galleries/fa...UYWN5yOAfJKv5V

And for the ladies : the calendar of Stade Français (click on the thumbnail)
                  http://www.stade.fr/dieuxdustade/

Enjoy...
                  Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchfan
                    I don't like pink jerseys, but for the fans here are some from french rugby team : Stade Français (Paris)

http://www.photoathle.org/photo2spor...lbum=28&pos=20
                    http://www.photoathle.org/photo2spor...lbum=28&pos=23
                    http://webphotos.aol.fr/galleries/fa...UYWN5yOAfJKv5V

And for the ladies : the calendar of Stade Français (click on the thumbnail)
                    http://www.stade.fr/dieuxdustade/

Enjoy...
                    Frenchie, the fact that the only other rugby team to wear pink is the NZ Gay mens team, just make me laugh at Stade Francais, but they do those calendars which makes up for a lot!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                      Frenchie, the fact that the only other rugby team to wear pink is the NZ Gay mens team, just make me laugh at Stade Francais, but they do those calendars which makes up for a lot!
                      I don't like their pink jerseys, but I won't laugh at them... They are a good team and don't seem to be gay (but that would be good news for me about the ladies though... )...

I knew you would love the calendar

PS : ... (And I remember : I don't wear pink jerseys... ... ROFL)

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• Here's what bugs me. The fact that sporting goods companys are under the impression that women will ONLY buy stuff if it is PINK, Lavender, purple, blah blah blah.

Not true!

Yes, some of us like pink, and will wear it in certain situations. But the assumption that the only way a guy is going to get his GF/missus to like sport is if she has a pink jersey/hat/handbag/etc, is dumb.

I don't have a problem with women who wear the pink jerseys, but as Red was saying, the notion of the companies BEHIND these items, bugs the hell out of me!

I won't buy the Orange Broncos jersey, but that's just cos that shade of orange makes me look ill. The blue or white, that's sweet and works for me!
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                          Here's what bugs me. The fact that sporting goods companys are under the impression that women will ONLY buy stuff if it is PINK, Lavender, purple, blah blah blah.

Not true!

I don't have a problem with women who wear the pink jerseys, but as Red was saying, the notion of the companies BEHIND these items, bugs the hell out of me!
                          I do agree… That’s just about stereotypes Kappie… That’s all…
                          And moreover, if you are a fan, you want to wear the colour of your team, not the “stereotype” one

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                          Yes, some of us like pink, and will wear it in certain situations
                          (humour)… Kappie… You have all my interest now… I’m really dying to know about those “certain situations” … I know… I’m too … “French”… LOL…

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• WHOAH... go to bed and come back 8 hours later and it's like a catfight in here.

I didn't mean to start World War Pink, I just wondered what everyone else thought...

I don't and never would think less of a real fan for wearing a pink jersey...

If Cali likes her pink jersey, that's great... Nobody questions her loyalty to the team.... heck, she even POSTS in good old blue and orange... ans she's said that she has the traditional colored jerseys too. So if she looks good in pink, good for her.

And Snapper's got a pink jersey too... she got it from her parents... should she have turned down free Bronco stuff? No way... Wear your jersey with pride, girl, but if it's not what you would have picked for yourself, make sure that your parents know that so that next time you'll get something you'd rather wear. Nobody questions YOUR commitment to the team, either, sweetie...

I *DO*, however, wonder about a woman who would buy/wear ONLY a pink one... to look cute and pretend she's supporting a team, ESPECIALLY for a guy. That goes for your hypothetical girlfriend, Saddle, as well as any other woman. It sounds fake to me. If she REALLY wants to support your team, she'd do it in THEIR colors, the way fans have been doing it for decades, not on her own terms just to look cute.

*shrugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Anikai
                              Nothing says "I know absolutley nothing about football" more than a pink Broncos jersey...

Ummm NO! :nono:

I have one..... what are you trying to say huh

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23
                                I am going to get my girlfriend a pink Broncos jersey, the past 2 seasons she has been wearing my old Ed McCaffrey jersey, but I think I just might get her a pink Cutler jersey for this upcoming season..I succesfully converted her from a Vikings fan to a Broncos fan, so I suppose as long as she isnt wearing purple and gold everything will be ok..

Personally though, its not like they are wearing another teams colors if a girl wants to wear a pink jersey let her..Who cares if she knows nothing about football? I am sure there are some girls out there who wear pink jerseys that know a whole lot more then some of the people, guys or girls on here that wear orange and blue jerseys..

AMEN!

Comment

Working...
                                X