Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tell me am i making the right choice or not let me know what you think..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me am i making the right choice or not let me know what you think..

First of all I am a huge bronco fan..
    2nd I love to fish my #1 hobbie..
    3rd I have always wanted to go to the florida keys and fish..

ok,this is whats going on I love my broncos,I just moved to colorado a month ago I have season tickets this season...
    My sister in-law called me late last week and told me they were going to the floirda keys later in the year and said she always new i wanted to go there and that all room was paid for all ready so really all i would need was 500.00 or so for my dream vacation..as i was looking at the dates it seems to look like i would miss 2 games..
    OH man this really suck.So i thought and thought about this and i have made my decision I am not going I dont want to miss these games for nothing..
    I have not told my brother yet that i cant go so its not a done deal yet...
    so members am i making the right decision please be truthfull about your answer's...I think you all for taking the time and letting me know....

Originally posted by broncos9697
    First of all I am a huge bronco fan..
    2nd I love to fish my #1 hobbie..
    3rd I have always wanted to go to the florida keys and fish..

ok,this is whats going on I love my broncos,I just moved to colorado a month ago I have season tickets this season...
    My sister in-law called me late last week and told me they were going to the floirda keys later in the year and said she always new i wanted to go there and that all room was paid for all ready so really all i would need was 500.00 or so for my dream vacation..as i was looking at the dates it seems to look like i would miss 2 games..
    OH man this really suck.So i thought and thought about this and i have made my decision I am not going I dont want to miss these games for nothing..
    I have not told my brother yet that i cant go so its not a done deal yet...
    so members am i making the right decision please be truthfull about your answer's...I think you all for taking the time and letting me know....
    I would go. You have season tickets, and can renew them (right?). You will only miss two games, and you could offset the price of going on the trip with the ticket sales.

I'd go. I wouldn't want to miss the games though.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Wow such a tough choice.

Go to your vacation.

Comment

I would go...value the time with your family
        while you can....we never know what tomorrow brings....

2 games is nothing compared to the fun and good times it
        sounds like you'll have!
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

well which games would you miss?

and when are they? if its dead winter and its like the cardinals and ravens i would def go on vacation.

but if its like indy,saints,chefs,bolts- well, i am a little biased because i can go anytime and anywhere. but as someone in the biz

a 2week, is it two weeks or 1 week sunday to sunday? two weeks, good price,go fishing,

if its one week see if the fishing and other activities are included, if not, i would be inclined to stay at watch the broncos. you can go someother time maybe for 3-5days for half the price and get some good fishing in....

hope it works out, and whatever you do dont regret your choice, as both will be great. good luck have fun..
          So far:
          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
            I would go...value the time with your family
            while you can....we never know what tomorrow brings....

2 games is nothing compared to the fun and good times it
            sounds like you'll have!
            Exactly! Well put. Plus the 2 games you miss will be made up with 2 home playoff games later in the season, so everything will work out! I love my Broncos, but the only game I COULD NOT miss would be next years Superbowl...which we will win.

Comment

I wish I had your dilemna!

Tell you what. I'll make life easy for you.

Send me your season tickets.

I know, you don't have to be so grateful, really, it's what I do man. Here to help.

Code Of Conduct
              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

You just moved to Colorado a month ago and have season tickets already? Who do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                  You just moved to Colorado a month ago and have season tickets already? Who do you know?
                  Al Davis....

Code Of Conduct

Comment

Originally posted by Davii

I know, you don't have to be so grateful, really, it's what I do man. Here to help.

Are you going to send him your travel tix in return? Fair trade right?
                    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Davii

Why did you have to beat me to it Davi???? There are just too many kind Broncos fans here! I'll tell you what, if Davii can't make it I will gladly help you out and pick up the slack
                      "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans"

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                        Are you going to send him your travel tix in return? Fair trade right?
                        Absolutely! I never even thought of the GEM! What a great deal he'll be getting!

I take your season tickets, and you can have my travel plans. Seven "exciting" months in the beautiful land known as the "Cradle of Civilization"...

Deal?

Code Of Conduct

Comment

Yikes... Thats a hard one...

But I say you should go...

I would LLOVEEEEE to one day have season tickets.. so believe me its hard to say go ahead and miss 2 games.... but you would regret it if you dont go!

by the way..just curious.... which two games would you miss?

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47

by the way..just curious.... which two games would you miss?
                            There's already a line for those tickets cali girl!

Well, ok, not really... I made it up...

Code Of Conduct

Comment

Go on your vacation, I think you will remember it further down in life than going to two bronco games.

Comment

Working...
                              X