BEWARE parents!! Please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEWARE parents!! Please read!

My husband's Uncle is a Sherriff and he sent me an email this morning with the following warning!

There is a new form of Chrystal Meth out there right now that is being given to children ...leading them to believe it is ROCK CANDY! It has many different colors and flavors and is VERY dangerous. Many children have been hospitailized. This threat is spreading throughout the nations schools.

Please talk to your children to make them aware!!!
    Last edited by calibroncogrl47; 05-22-2007, 06:41 PM.

Eh, if you educate your kids on drugs as a whole, this shouldn't really be any different.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow
      Eh, if you educate your kids on drugs as a whole, this shouldn't really be any different.
      you miss the part about where it stated that it looks like rock candy?

Educate your kids that taking anything from anyone is not a good idea.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

people also used to think that drug dealers were putting acid in those little temporary tattoo things to get kids hooked on LSD.

So don't eat rock candy or put those little temporary tattoo's on your kids
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Very sick people in this world.

Comment

thats disgusting.

i would die before i did drugs.
            white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
            you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
            smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
              thats disgusting.

I thought I was going to die a couple times I did do drugs
              I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y
                I thought I was going to die a couple times I did do drugs
                ewww.

peer pressure right?
                white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp

Since when did people stop using "taking candy from strangers is bad" as a segway to drugs and other life-threatening situations?

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Comment

This is so true....of course there are some kids that will probably not think
                    anything of it and believe what people tell them.
                    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Ok who in their right mind is just going to hand out Crystal Meth....i'm no rocket scientist, but I know it does cost money to make it, why would you just hand it out...that is a rediculious story....

Secondly the LSD tattoo myth is exactly that...a myth..it might of happened, but it wasnt to get kids hooked...LSD isnt even addictive...anyone whos taken it will tell you that they'll never do it again....

the only way your kids are going to do drugs, is if they decide to.
                      Last edited by Anikai; 05-23-2007, 12:34 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
                        thats disgusting.

haha we'll see in the next 4 years

and chances are, you already took a drug, prescription wise.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai
                          Ok who in their right mind is just going to hand out Crystal Meth....i'm no rocket scientist, but I know it does cost money to make it, why would you just hand it out...that is a rediculious story.
                          Not to mention the kids arnt going to be able to get the money to pay for it if they did charge for it. EVEN furthermore, the kids won't know what it is and probably won't know what they're addicted to or that they even are.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Comment

"No timmy, I don't care what she says...do NOT eat the food the lunch lady gives you."

"I don't care if it is your grandma's cookies, you're not going to risk being an addict!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai
                              "No timmy, I don't care what she says...do NOT eat the food the lunch lady gives you."

"I don't care if it is your grandma's cookies, you're not going to risk being an addict!"
                              Lol yea. I guess youll have to specify what "anyone" means!

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                              X