BEWARE parents!! Please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anikai
    Ok who in their right mind is just going to hand out Crystal Meth....i'm no rocket scientist, but I know it does cost money to make it, why would you just hand it out...that is a rediculious story....

Secondly the LSD tattoo myth is exactly that...a myth..it might of happened, but it wasnt to get kids hooked...LSD isnt even addictive...anyone whos taken it will tell you that they'll never do it again....

the only way your kids are going to do drugs, is if they decide to.
    Actually many drug dealers give free drugs away to get people hooked in the first place to cause them to buy their drugs later on...doesn't matter what it is...

Plus crystal meth already looked like rock candy so I'm not sure how this new drug is any different. Sadly it's the kids selling or giving to other kids at schools these days. You just have to educate and trust you taught them well before sending them out into the real world.

Comment

If you don't want them to do meth, show them this:

If that don't work, then your kid is retarded.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai
        If you don't want them to do meth, show them this:

If that don't work, then your kid is retarded.
        That made me LOLIRL.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Yea Meth is abad deal. I knew this girl who was a State basketball player and stuff and She never did that stuff but then I guess she got curious and tried some Meth She wasnt the same and her mom found her dead in the bathroom.

Sad stuff.

I dont do that stuff but Wyoming is suppose to be the Meth Capitol of the world or whatever.

Its sad that people do that stuff for pleasure or whatever it may be.

When/if I have kids.. They will be educated

Comment

Working...
          X