JoRo's status (for anyone concerned)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoRo's status (for anyone concerned)

I know I posted my rants and problems here before, but I just wanted you to know my cup is definatley spilling over the top.

The new girl in my life... I dunno how to explain her other than right. I dunno, it sounds stupid, but I have never felt so perfect in my life and I keep praying about it and it feels righter everyday. She is my friend first, but oh my gosh she is the most beautiful person and I mean right down to her soul, every bit of her just makes me smile.

And then I had been struggling with my faith and after tonight, i dunno I feel renewed in that, AND the worship band we started (my friends at the youth group) are getting better, FINALLY!

Life is great thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Awesome, glad to hear.

Comment

Good for you and always think positive...

glad to hear your doing good...
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

So glad to hear that things are looking up!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys I dunno... I feel like dancing and singing (and I am horrible believe me)
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
            Thanks guys I dunno... I feel like dancing and singing (and I am horrible believe me)
            hey go for it.... :dance:
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
              hey go for it.... :dance:

Living in an apartment as I do it might be a bad idea to do at the moment... although when I see that girl I was tlaking about tomorrow I think I am gonna like give her a big bear hug and swing her around I dunno.... It's funny, like long story but telling it shortly I spent so long pushing her away that its funny that when I finally give her a real chance and have an open heart about it she makes me 100 times happier than the old girl did.... I dunno its kinda interesting seein her and feeling nothing But well worth it when I see the new girl (Cuz I was with the other girl a LONG time...)

God works in awsome ways he does (hope that is ok to say.... )
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
              X