Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharks don't need men anymore!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sharks don't need men anymore!

    Looks like sharks in His Wife land plan on doing without their husbands:

    story

  • #2
    Go go girly shark!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

    Comment


    • #3
      Do they wear a pink AND blue shirt?

      I like the comments, "Is this shark by chance named Mary?"

      Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

      Code Of Conduct
      ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

      Comment


      • #4
        Are the sharks in Wales no sexual?

        Hello Jaws great to see you posting. :wave:


        Yeah that is an interesting finding for fish.....shark family....., to produce an offspring asexually.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

        Comment


        • #5
          Yay for my favorite zoo!!! I'm taking to god children their in a few weeks...just thought I should share!!! It is a big deal!!! Very interesting indeed!!!

          Is this how you got your dolphin Jaws???


          Comment


          • #6
            funny story actually...

            there i was in omaha last year...

            and i went to the doorly zoo...

            now im not one to guestimate...

            but i think you kinda get an idea...


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by anton...
              funny story actually...

              there i was in omaha last year...

              and i went to the doorly zoo...

              now im not one to guestimate...

              but i think you kinda get an idea...

              Girls sharks might not need boy sharks but we all need anton...
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kapaibro
                Girls sharks might not need boy sharks but we all need anton...
                Its true!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                  Its true!
                  Doris needs anton....
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jaws
                    Looks like sharks in His Wife land plan on doing without their husbands:

                    story
                    Yeah! We can do amazing things here in the midwest.
                    *we just don't have covered wagons any more*

                    Good to see you my friend and thanks for the heads-up in the pm!
                    Hope you're continuing on with the whisky drinking without me.
                    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                    John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      HEY, I LIVE REALLY CLOSE TO HER BUT I DONT GET MENTIONED





















                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Hamburgler
                        HEY, I LIVE REALLY CLOSE TO HER BUT I DONT GET MENTIONED





                        He's very noteworthy too.
                        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                        John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by His Wife
                          Yeah! We can do amazing things here in the midwest.
                          *we just don't have covered wagons any more*

                          Good to see you my friend and thanks for the heads-up in the pm!
                          Hope you're continuing on with the whisky drinking without me.
                          We dont???

                          Heck I just got running water a year ago and I saw another indian today.


                          electricity is supposed to be turned on next year sometime.
                          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Saddletramp
                            We dont???

                            Heck I just got running water a year ago and I saw another indian today.


                            electricity is supposed to be turned on next year sometime.
                            Just repainted the outhouse myself, Saddle!

                            You must live east of me, because you're wwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyy ahead
                            of me.
                            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                            John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by His Wife
                              Just repainted the outhouse myself, Saddle!

                              You must live east of me, because you're wwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyy ahead
                              of me.
                              nope southwest



                              puppy needs petting
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X