Calling Bronco Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Bronco Nation

I was hoping that some of you could say a kind message to Alexi Gusarov, the former Avs player, he just came by and was pretty low, he has been visiting a friend at Porter hospital for a couple of months and was told today that his friend won't make it, this is on top of another friends death and his dog dying.
    If you say a kind word I will print it and give it to him Saturday, I know that others have suffered far worse things, but, I hope that most of you have the heart to lift a mans spirits when he's down.

Damsometimes when it rains it pours, been there done that recently, I feel his pain, hope he will be OK Hugs~summerz

Comment

I'd tell him to keep his head up.

Things may be gloomy now, but the greatest day of his life might be 3 days away, hang in there.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
        I was hoping that some of you could say a kind message to Alexi Gusarov, the former Avs player, he just came by and was pretty low, he has been visiting a friend at Porter hospital for a couple of months and was told today that his friend won't make it, this is on top of another friends death and his dog dying.
        If you say a kind word I will print it and give it to him Saturday, I know that others have suffered far worse things, but, I hope that most of you have the heart to lift a mans spirits when he's down.
        Sending prayers out now, hopefully God will see fit to relief some of his suffering.
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
          Please tell Alexi that I am praying for him to find the strength to get thru this, and he needs to keep the faith. Things will get better.

God Bless you Alexi

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

I talked to him, he said he is bringing lots of food to enjoy after the race Saturday night. Of course, he doesn't have to do this, but it just goes to show the type of person he is.
            Thanks for the words of encouragement, I promise he will get them.

Comment

Working...
            X