Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His Wife
    replied
    AZ67....I think I have double vision double vision.

Didn't I just see you in the LR?

Hey... twice in one evening.

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    replied
    nice to see you here again i kinda remember u but....

HI IM CHARLIEADAMSFAN

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    Thanks for letting us know......I often wonder if someone is ok when they haven't been around for a while..
    Yeah like BFC, if it hadnt been for mtnman we would never had known.

that is the sucky part of making friends on the internet like we do here. If someone were to die we wouldnt know of it unless they are in verbal contact with more than one member.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Native
    replied
    Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
    Hello all my friends and fellow Broncofans, and hello to all who have joined recently, I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know I haven't died or dropped off the face of the planet. We have been real busy getting our house ready to sell, and any spare time has been used up by my internet business, it is really taking off and starting to pay off.(financial freedom here we come ) I have popped in a few times to keep up on all of you but haven't had much time for posting.

I will be around, so watch what you say

Hope you all are well, and God bless

John
    Good to hear from you. And Congrats, sounds like things are going very well for you.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    Thanks for letting us know......I often wonder if someone is ok when they haven't been around for a while..

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    hey John,

Long time no see. Glad to hear things are going good for you.Dont forget to send some of that financial freedom my way.

Leave a comment:

• Broncomania96
    replied
    Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
    Hello all my friends and fellow Broncofans, and hello to all who have joined recently, I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know I haven't died or dropped off the face of the planet. We have been real busy getting our house ready to sell, and any spare time has been used up by my internet business, it is really taking off and starting to pay off.(financial freedom here we come ) I have popped in a few times to keep up on all of you but haven't had much time for posting.

John
    We were ready to send out the search dogs after you But its nice to know you back and posting here again

Leave a comment:

• AzBroncoFan67
    started a topic still alive

still alive

John
Working...
X