Whats your Ethnicity???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your Ethnicity???????

i always wonder by the way you post... is he white...... etc...

just post what you are and stuff like that...... no prejudice or racial comments please... i dont wanna get bannatized by the masta ban stick of ban ladin.......

yeah so here i go

Im blac... no wait im armenian..... im 16......... armenia is in middle east... was born in N. Hollywood........ and just because armenia is in mid east, dont mean im muslim lol..... christian baby....... generally light skinned... but im kinda darker than my family.... and alot taller..... im 5'11".... my mom 5'1 and dad 5'9............... yeah and weigh 150......more or less....... i cant think of anything else that i can say..... oh at school i hang with the mexican/black/armenian/hindu/white/asian ..... well everybody...... im 100% unracist.... my grandma's racist.... against black people lol..... gets annoying though....

oh wait im a male to...... yeah.......soph.....3.8 gpa..... 89 percent is my only B...... yeah it blows...... my classes are too easy for me...... math comes very easy... as does chem and history.... and english.... and multimedia...... and pe.....(very athletic)...
    Last edited by 12and4; 05-24-2007, 11:58 PM.

I thought you were older and I thought you were white

And I'm not racist towards anyone.
    Theres always people I always wonder if they are a Male, Female, white, black a BroncosOwnU16 or whatever.

Nice thread.

But I am a white male and I'm 19 years old.

Comment

you prejudice son of a..... just kidding... good to know bro... 19 huh... i bet i can kick your.......mailbox......

ooh 801 posts...... lol..... thank god im not a post whor..r.ible person..
      Last edited by 12and4; 05-25-2007, 12:04 AM.

Comment

My mom's side is "Mexican". That is to say that we are hispanic, but we don't usually say that because it just sounds weird, but we're not from Mexico. My family on that side is from Taos, NM. We have some absolutely terrific mexican food on that side of the family.

My dad's side is German and Irish. This side also makes pretty good food. We usually have homemade sausage on thanksgiving.

My stepdad's side is Japanese. I'm not genetically Japanese at all, but I still consider it part of my heritage. Every year we have a lot of terrific Japanese food at our New Years celebration.

I'm proud of all of my heritage.

And, I think that it gives me an advantage when it comes to being a good cook.
        My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
        . Post Your Artwork .
        . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
          My mom's side is "Mexican". That is to say that we are hispanic, but we don't usually say that because it just sounds weird, but we're not from Mexico. My family on that side is from Taos, NM. We have some absolutely terrific mexican food on that side of the family.

My dad's side is German and Irish. This side also makes pretty good food. We usually have homemade sausage on thanksgiving.

My stepdad's side is Japanese. I'm not genetically Japanese at all, but I still consider it part of my heritage. Every year we have a lot of terrific Japanese food at our New Years celebration.

I'm proud of all of my heritage.

And, I think that it gives me an advantage when it comes to being a good cook.
          I wish I could cook.
          I can barely make myself a Ham and Cheese sandwich

Its going to suck when I live on my own

Comment

I'm Hapa Issei, Japanese-American. Born in Tokyo, Japan (born US citizen through my dad). Mother was Japanese, father was American (from S.C.). I'm a nice blend of East meets Southern West. I use butter and shoyu (soy sauce) on rice, shoyu on grits. My mother learned English in S.C. and Texas, so her English had a Japanese Southern drawl. She wanted so much to be American (she did get her citizenship. Proudest day of her life) and I didn't want to be different (like I could change my face), that we denied our Japaneseness. In recent years, I have embraced that part of me.

My favorite question, growing up: What are you? I've been told that I look more Native American than Japanese.

Oh, and I'm female.
            Last edited by Peanut; 06-13-2012, 04:49 PM.
            Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

white power...

sigpic

Comment

My dad's 100% English. My mum is 100% Chinese. Her family left mainland China and settled in Malaysia before the Japanese invaded in the 1930s. She came to England in the 60s and stayed here permanently really...

I'm 6'3 and anywhere between 140 and 150lbs. Despite my parents being 5'5 and 5'8. It's strange. In the end I look more English than Chinese. Some people spot it straight away, a lot of people just say "WHAAAAAT?!"
                sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD
                  I'm Hapa Issei, Japanese-American. Born in Tokyo, Japan (born US citizen through my dad). Mother was Japanese, father was American (from S.C.). I'm a nice blend of East meets Southern West. I use butter and shoyu (soy sauce) on rice, shoyu on grits. My mother learned English in S.C. and Texas, so her English had a Japanese Southern drawl. She wanted so much to be American (she did get her citizenship. Proudest day of her life) and I didn't want to be different (like I could change my face), that we denied our Japaneseness. In recent years, I have embraced that part of me.

My favorite question, growing up: What are you? I've been told that I look more Native American than Japanese.

Oh, and I'm female.
                  I get that type of question a lot as well. I was at a party not too long ago and this girl walked up to me and asked me if I was hebrew.

Another time, an Iranian guy at my school asked me if I was Iranian. I've been mistaken for lots of different ethnicities.

Some Tibetan monks said that I looked Indian to them. They said that my skin wasn't quite dark enough, but they thought I still looked Indian.

My Korean friends thought that I looked very German.

Everybody sees whatever they want in me.
                  Last edited by Peanut; 06-13-2012, 04:51 PM.
                  My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                  . Post Your Artwork .
                  . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Mostly black, however I do have some Indian (India) in me cause my grandmother is 100% Indian.
                    sigpic

Comment

Whitebread.

My ancestors settled in Wisconsing in the 1840's like many Germans did at this time. Wisconsin was settled by mostly German and Nordic peoples in the early to mid 1800's.

Comment

I'm a bit of a mutt.

English
                        Irish
                        Scottish
                        Maori (native New Zealander)
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

100% Cracka!

Comment

I'm white. My dad's side is French-Canadian and English. My mom's side is French-Canadian and Polish.

I did the family tree thing the other day on ancestry.com. I found out a lot of neat things about my family's heritage.
                            Originally posted by Soldier96B
                            i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

pa dutch mom
                              german dad

male and white like whiteout
                              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Working...
                              X