No announcement yet.

Whats your Ethnicity???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing these old threads get bumped makes me miss some of the posters from back in the day.
    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

• Well I know im at least almost 50% German on my mom's side. Dont know about my dad's side. Also theres a bit of Cherokee on my mom's somewhere in there.
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
        Italians are white
        Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        olive complexion....
        Those guys are the clear definition of a mixed race.

Blond haired blue eyed in the north (Hulk Hogan is Italian even though he looks like he could be the mascot for the Minnesota Vikings)... But then walking around the southern part of Italy I can see why some think many Italians would not pass for white here in the US.

In speaking with some Italians, I've heard many Europeans look down on them. Germans especially. They get lumped in with Middle Eastern people quite a bit.

A lot of conquered people have mixed in and it's an old civilization.

I'm sure others could speak more intelligently on the subject but that's what I've seen when I've traveled.
        You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• My dad is 100% Mexican and my mom is 100% irish.

So I kinda just look like a white guy with a tan lol.

Bout 6'2" 190 and, yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by draco193 View Post
            Seeing these old threads get bumped makes me miss some of the posters from back in the day.
            no worries im still here

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              olive complexion....
              Ahahah but the German in me makes me whiter then a normal one, so if you look at me I actually look pretty white, but then again in the summer I tan like a mexican lol.
              sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

• White
                Moms side: Italian, Austrian, and Russian
                Dads side : Russian, Polish, and German
                Sometimes people will ask if I'm Scandinavian.

I look mostly Russian though
                with European look with the Gray eyes, dark hair, structure
                Last edited by Letsgobolts; 02-10-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• I'll go more into it than ethnicity since you did also

I was born in Mexico, first language was spanish, dad was born in Argentina, mom was born in Cailfornia, but I'm totally white. I'm 18 at UT Austin studying electrical engineering with a 4.0 gpa (so far). I skipped 5th grade because of a weird technicality when I moved from Alpine Texas to Austin Texas so I'm rather young in my class.

There, now everybody knows my life story and all my personal secrets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                    I'll go more into it than ethnicity since you did also

I was born in Mexico, first language was spanish, dad was born in Argentina, mom was born in Cailfornia, but I'm totally white. I'm 18 at UT Austin studying electrical engineering with a 4.0 gpa (so far). I skipped 5th grade because of a weird technicality when I moved from Alpine Texas to Austin Texas so I'm rather young in my class.

There, now everybody knows my life story and all my personal secrets.
                    How many classes have you taken?

4.0 is pretty good... mines 3.83 right now, ive gotten 3 b's in 3 semesters. Consistency baby!

Comment

Working...
                    X