No announcement yet.

man kills kid for walking on his lawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off I want to say that in the wonderful state of Texas, this would be perfectly legal... it's called the "make my day" law, where if you tell someone to get off your property and they don't, you give them three seconds, then you have the right to shoot them... And I kid you not, it's a REAL law down there.

Second, I may only be 23 years old, but what that man went through was completely not right and kids today need to be put in their place more than ever. I didn't have tough parents, but I knew not to do such things, and I will make sure my kids, when I have some, do know that it's not right.

Last, I don't agree with what the guy did, that was completely uncalled for and he obviously planned it ahead of time. He shouldn't have the possibility of parole.

Comment

I personally would put the kid in his place.

Spray him with hot water or something.

Or shoot frozen malted milkballs at his groin.

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
        Respecting property? How about respecting life?

Yeah, it's wrong. I'm fully in favor of an ass beating. But killing? That's just a BIT much, don't you think?

Well yea obviously. Obviously the guy went way overboard, and will serve his punishment probably for the rest of his life, justifiably so.

I don't feel sorry at all for the parents of the boy that died, or of the kids friends. You do stupid, irrational, idiotic things over and over and over again after being warned over and over and over again, something crazy is probably going to happen.

Somebody inform his parents that just because your child gets to be a teenybopper with age does not give you the right to forget how to 'parent'. Wait, they learned the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
          I personally would put the kid in his place.

Spray him with hot water or something.

Or shoot frozen malted milkballs at his groin.

I would throw eggs at him. And at the parents for joining in on the kids fun.

Comment

It sounds to me, like the system failed this guy.

He was asking for help, and getting shunned.
            He most likely felt he had to take matters into his own hands.

Vietnam 'broke' a lot of good people.

It broke their spirit, their conscious, their hearts.

Wars don't necessarily end when they come back home.....

....and for this guy, it's looking like his will end behind bars.

Sad, really.
            Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 05-26-2007, 07:40 PM.
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I wonder who's going to take care of the lawn while he's locked up.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai
                I wonder who's going to take care of the lawn while he's locked up.
                hahahaahahahahahaha

that's funny. good stuff.
                white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                smart fans, eh?

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DawgFanatic
                  dam hicks with they're crappy shotguns these days......

Originally posted by rcsodak
                  do you EVER have anything meaningful to say?

It sounds to me, like the system failed this guy.

He was asking for help, and getting shunned.
                  He most likely felt he had to take matters into his own hands.

Vietnam 'broke' a lot of good people.

It broke their spirit, their conscious, their hearts.

Wars don't necessarily end when they come back home.....

....and for this guy, it's looking like his will end behind bars.

Sad, really.
                  I dont think he has ever said anything meaningful rc. That is probably the stupidest thing I have heard on this board, ever, and that includes some of the Pansie smack threads.

Guns dont kill people, people. People do. Guns dont go out and pick their targets or victims. They are inanimate objects. They dont think, breath, feel anything. It takes a humanoid to do this. Nor are they able to sight in their target, this also take as humanoid. Nor are they able to pull the trigger, this also takes a humanoid.
                  Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-26-2007, 06:34 PM.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Thats messed and yes the US needs huge Gun Control laws. Thank god Canada has them. Wow through over a lawn, thats like me killing a person if he pet my dog.

Comment

When I look at this, I can understand that people should try to teach kids about respecting property and all of that, but to be frank, that argument is pretty weak in my opinion.

And the reason that I say it's weak is because EVERYONE has done something on the level of walking on a guys lawn. I have done it and you're lying if you claim that you haven't.

A kid walking on his lawn doesn't deserve an ass kicking even. Ok, egging his house deserves punishment, but walking on a lawn doesn't.

My guess is that the police laughed at him when he called them about this stuff because he was being ludicrous.

He's a dangerous man. He's proven that.
                      My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                      . Post Your Artwork .
                      . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X