This sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sucks

My tooth had been bothering me for a few days so I went to the dentist yesterday they take a few x-rays and come back 20mins later and tell me I have to have a root canal so they scheduled it for June 7.
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

YUCK!!!

I'm sorry.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I'm having my top two wisdom teeth removed on 20 June. I can't wait for that...(pause)....NOT.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I have to get my wisdom teeth out soon. Im lucky though I only have 2, and they're the top ones.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow
          I have to get my wisdom teeth out soon. Im lucky though I only have 2, and they're the top ones.
          Getting my wisdom teeth out sucked....they say for some people it only takes a day to recover, others a month....it took me a month.

Comment

When it comes to me and teeth, I come out lucky a lot.

I got all my wisdom teeth, don't have to get them taken out. And I've only had about 2-4 cavities my whole life
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater*
              My tooth had been bothering me for a few days so I went to the dentist yesterday they take a few x-rays and come back 20mins later and tell me I have to have a root canal so they scheduled it for June 7.

Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater*
                I had to have a root canal about 4 years ago. Scared to death. I asked for Valium. I 'thought' I was awake the entire time. However, when I woke up and they wanted me to rinse my mouth, I asked the dentist, "So, are you going to do the root canal now?" He said, "Honey....we've completed that 15 minutes ago"
                I love Valium. Had no idea I had a root canal.

Good luck!
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

when i had mine it was minor and didnt hurt at all

but i have herd for some people its hurts like a...B..eesting?

no wait that doesnt hurt that bad,, umm..it hurts like well for some..there we go

LETS GO GET SOME CAKE!

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Working...
                  X