Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the last thing that goes through a bug's head when it hits the windshield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the last thing that goes through a bug's head when it hits the windshield?

It's butt!!

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
    It's butt!!
    his ass

that joke is older than you are
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

That's actually the first time I've heard that joke in some time.

It's lame and old, but I'm not gonna lie: I plan to use it if I ever get to that 'grandpa' stage of life.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
      - Carl Sagan

Comment

I've always loved that joke, and I haven't thought of it for a long time.

Thanks for posting, it cheered me up.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Overused jokes are the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
            we are about to get rain again (not that we need any) are you?
            You must be really, really, really OLD, because I've never heard that joke before. Infact, I was going to answer 'the last thing to go through a bug's head when it hits the windshield'....as the windshield.

I know....not very imaginative.
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
              You must be really, really, really OLD, because I've never heard that joke before. Infact, I was going to answer 'the last thing to go through a bug's head when it hits the windshield'....as the windshield.

I know....not very imaginative.

[URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I don't get it. Do you mean the physical butt? Like it gets compressed?

Comment

Working...
                X