You know your an idiot when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know your an idiot when.....

CP to the 50th post. Keep adding on to this list.

You think Pink Elephants are trying to take over the world.

You think the "King James" Version of the bible has a basketball player in it.

You think the square root of 4 is a plant.

Your dog had to teach you to go on the toilet.

You forget to pick up your girlfriend to go to the movies.

(Your posts go here)
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

you know your an idiot when.....

your a bronco fan...

j/k

your an idiot when your a bandwagon fan.....

or when you follow a team just because of one player... (don't want to mention any names here)
    sigpic

Comment

i know im an idiot when i look in the mirror...

sigpic

Comment

You Know You're an Idiot When..

you put lipstick on the forehead because you wanted to makeup your mind

someone gives you a penny for your intelligence, and you have to give them change.

At the bottom of the application where it says "Sign Here" you put "Sagittarius

you take someone to the airport, see a sign that says, "Airport left", and then turn around and go home
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

You wear Raiders clothes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic

or when you follow a team just because of one player... (don't want to mention any names here)
            im not saying your mentioning me but just incase, i was a wizards fan before arenas came along.

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater*
              you put lipstick on the forehead because you wanted to makeup your mind

someone gives you a penny for your intelligence, and you have to give them change.

At the bottom of the application where it says "Sign Here" you put "Sagittarius

you take someone to the airport, see a sign that says, "Airport left", and then turn around and go home
              Those were great Atwater!
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

"You're on the corner giving out potato chips yellin' "Free-to-Lays!"
                Last edited by His Wife; 05-26-2007, 09:12 AM.
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

YKYAIW.....................you actually think politicians are telling the truth
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                    :thumb: :usa:
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                      Saddle, I think you may have crossed the line into P&R territory
                      so?

they will move it and I will have two posts in the locker room
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                        Saddle, I think you may have crossed the line into P&R territory
                        Ah well . . . who would you vote for, a democrap or repelican?

Or did you just register as an undependable?

-----

Comment

You know you're an idiot when you confuse when to use your and you're.

Just kidding guys...couldn't resist.
                          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

You know you're an idiot when you get an A- on a complex analysis test.
                            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                            . Post Your Artwork .
                            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                              You know you're an idiot when you get an A- on a complex analysis test.
                              better than a B+ isnt it??

or is it?

Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                              X