X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saddletramp
    better than a B+ isnt it??

or is it?

I could give you the worst grade imaginable. An A minus minus.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
      I could give you the worst grade imaginable. An A minus minus.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

You know you're an idiot when you get an A- on a complex analysis test.
        That is soo old......

here's your test
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

An A minus minus.
          2minus' = a plus......

...kinda like a double negative.
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

You know you're an idiot when...ummm......you use your instead of you're...

BAHAUHDAHDHAJHA I JOKE HA FUNNY YEAHHH

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco

Too bad I already said that one.

...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco

Originally posted by snapping turtle
                You know you're an idiot when you confuse when to use your and you're.

Just kidding guys...couldn't resist.
                getting kinda slow in your old age, wa.
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Well darnit thanks for stealin' maaaa darn thu-thu-thu-thunnnder....

Comment

Well I ran into a glass wall once. It was in a store with like an "airlock" thingy at the entrance. You enter main center door, then you enter a rectangular glass box/room with advertisements and cheap stuff. To enter the store you go through the side entrance. Inside the store, there is a clear path leading to the "door" which was behind the glass room. The glass wall is also clear with no metal supports and boxes and stuff in front of it. So I see the door and so I ran out and hit the glass wall and fell down.

It was embarassing.

Comment

Yes, it's YOU'RE. WEST SIDE WALK IT OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                        im not saying your mentioning me but just incase, i was a wizards fan before arenas came along.
                        Off topic:

Sorry, but he should have been a Nogut...I mean Nugget! :brick:

But it's good for you, I guess, that Stan Kroenke made one of his few mistakes as an owner.

On topic:

You know your (Damn it....You're) an idiot when you sell the car for gas money....

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                          Well I ran into a glass wall once. It was in a store with like an "airlock" thingy at the entrance. You enter main center door, then you enter a rectangular glass box/room with advertisements and cheap stuff. To enter the store you go through the side entrance. Inside the store, there is a clear path leading to the "door" which was behind the glass room. The glass wall is also clear with no metal supports and boxes and stuff in front of it. So I see the door and so I ran out and hit the glass wall and fell down.

It was embarassing.

i did that as well but i was drinking and i walked right thru the screen door, it was drark outside and i coudnt see the screen door closed and i busted the door down. guess im an idiot as well

anywho
                          you know your an idiot when ... your waiting for the 49th post to happen so you can post the 50th just to receive a cp from loyalsoldier.
                          no offense to loyalsoldier of course
                          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
                            i did that as well but i was drinking and i walked right thru the screen door, it was drark outside and i coudnt see the screen door closed and i busted the door down. guess im an idiot as well

anywho
                            you know your an idiot when ... your waiting for the 49th post to happen so you can post the 50th just to receive a cp from loyalsoldier.
                            no offense to loyalsoldier of course
                            Well now! That makes three of us who have walked through a door!
                            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                              Well now! That makes three of us who have walked through a door!
                              why doesnt this surprise me???
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                                why doesnt this surprise me???
                                Like I didn't feel stupid enough already?

True, not one of my finer moments.
                                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
                                X