No announcement yet.

McDonalds Sim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I remember about that game was some anti-corporation messaging and the fact it was nearly impossible to get things started. If one thing goes wrong you more or less automatically lose (even if it wasn't under your control)

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Everyone thinks this game is lame but I think it's fun and challenging.

Comment

They think it's lame because they can't make it off the first couple of years...

It's actually lifelike in that if you don't juggle everything just right you screw yourself.
        What I found works is to start your cows a few months apart, otherwise they all get plucked up at the same time and then you're stuck waiting for a year until they are big enough again.

Also, don't startup the restaurant right away, get some inventory first.....

I though it was fun.....

Comment

this game is really hard

but really fun too lol

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

i got to June 2009
            white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
            you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
            smart fans, eh?

Comment

I am so bad at this game. Tips?!

Comment

Originally posted by TD Machine
                I am so bad at this game. Tips?!
                Yea, play desktop TD instead.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Working...
                X