American Idol Visits Broncomania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol Visits Broncomania

Yes, it’s true. Uncle Buck has this direct pipeline to the producers of the show, and they are in desperate need of a filler between now and next January (well, they are willing to fit all of this in between their last show and the first pre-season game).

So, here are de rulz:

1. You must come up with a name for this show. My suggestion is “Broncomania Idol.”

2. You must nominate a panel of judges. Condy Rice is a must-replacement for Paula, IMHO. Of course, anyone who posts in here could be a write-in candidate for the panel. (Who Dey should be “Simon.”)

3. That Ryan Seacrest guy is not available to MC this show (prior commitments), so we need to find a replacement. I’m thinkin’ HW or Jaws. Someone who could talk back to the likes of Simon.

4. On the “talent” side of the equation, the finalists (they get to go to Mile High!) must convince the judges as to WHY they should be de NUMBER ONE FAN.

Yes, this is a FAN contest here, as opposed to a “singing contest.” You tell me (us) why YOU should be the first Broncomania Idol.

The vote tally will be in the form of personal CP’s. No text messaging, PLEASE!
    Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

im the biggest fan because i would kill my self for the broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
      im the biggest fan because i would kill my self for the broncos.
      Are you a fan or a FOOL? <this is Simon speaking, btw> You sound more like Paula than a chap with a rational brain. No votes for YOU, my sycophantic friend. I don’t see you going all the way to Mile High. Matter of fact, you’d be lucky to make the nose-bleed bleachers of Arrowhead.
      Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by buckland
        Are you a fan or a FOOL? <this is Simon speaking, btw> You sound more like Paula than a chap with a rational brain. No votes for YOU, my sycophantic friend. I don’t see you going all the way to Mile High. Matter of fact, you’d be lucky to make the nose-bleed bleachers of Arrowhead.
        good thing im rich and i can afford my own tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
          good thing im rich and i can afford my own tickets.

Oh, now you are sounding offended. At least I didn't dub you as a "bush baby."

Comment

Actually,

I vote for the young man. Any fan that would give his life for our team is a huge fan to me. So you may not of won BRONCOS_OWN_U16 but remember you do have atleast 1 vote. Good luck in any other future events like this.

Comment

Oh, now you are sounding offended. At least I didn't dub you as a "bush baby."

oh no im not offended.

by the way what is a bush baby.

but i just thought that this would of been a good opportunity to win free tickets ( i think thats the prize) instead of having to pay for once.

but if i dont win?

oh well

who cares

like i said im rich and i can buy my own.

or atleast my dad is rich and he can.
              thank you daddy and i love you.

Comment

Originally posted by JAKE_THE_SNAKE
                Actually,

I vote for the young man. Any fan that would give his life for our team is a huge fan to me. So you may not of won BRONCOS_OWN_U16 but remember you do have atleast 1 vote. Good luck in any other future events like this.
                First off…

Are you sure you are not Paula?

Yo, yo… check it out, man…

So, he gives his life, right? While that was an impressive performance, I thought he was a little bit “*****y.” It sounded like he almost resented giving his life. Not a convincing performance. Simon thinks he should be tortured, first, before giving up his paltry life.

Comment

Yes, it’s true. Uncle Buck has this direct pipeline to the producers of the show, and they are in desperate need of a filler between now and next January (well, they are willing to fit all of this in between their last show and the first pre-season game).

So, here are de rulz:

1. You must come up with a name for this show. My suggestion is “Broncomania Idol.”

2. You must nominate a panel of judges. Condy Rice is a must-replacement for Paula, IMHO. Of course, anyone who posts in here could be a write-in candidate for the panel. (Who Dey should be “Simon.”)

3. That Ryan Seacrest guy is not available to MC this show (prior commitments), so we need to find a replacement. I’m thinkin’ HW or Jaws. Someone who could talk back to the likes of Simon.

4. On the “talent” side of the equation, the finalists (they get to go to Mile High!) must convince the judges as to WHY they should be de NUMBER ONE FAN.

Yes, this is a FAN contest here, as opposed to a “singing contest.” You tell me (us) why YOU should be the first Broncomania Idol.

The vote tally will be in the form of personal CP’s. No text messaging, PLEASE!
                  I could be simon if whodey isnt.
                  white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                  you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                  smart fans, eh?

Comment

Well, every time I hear Darrent's name, i get really really depressed.

and all of those tribute videos on youtube just make things worse.

i think alot of ppl are like me.
                    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                    smart fans, eh?

Comment

I'll be Simon Cowell or Randy Jackson. Or I can be MC. Whichever.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I wanna be something!

...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                          I wanna be something!

Because now you are nothing.

sigpic

1. Death
                          2. Taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                            Because now you are nothing.

Meanie.
                            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle

Meanie.
                              I know.

sigpic

1. Death
                              2. Taxes

Comment

Working...
                              X