No announcement yet.

Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is only the second time in my life I have smashed my finger...and I have been working on cars since I was 15, and aircraft for the last almost 4 years...

When I was in third grade and had just finished a YMCA basketball game, I was out in the parking lot of McClintock HS in Tempe, AZ with my cousin. She was trying to lift open a man hole cover where they were doing construction. If I remember the two metal plates over the hole were probably 1/4" thick and 2' by 5'. She asked me to help her lift it up, so I did. Well right when I grabbed on, she let go and it landed square on my left index finger right on the skin, but still on my nail bed. My nail was poking out of my skin and a portion of my finger nail had been ripped off from jerking my finger out. That was the one time I had ever had to go to the ER for anything. I took it off on SB Sunday. The Bills and Cowboys were playing for the second year in a row. I remember watching it.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      This is only the second time in my life I have smashed my finger...and I have been working on cars since I was 15, and aircraft for the last almost 4 years...

When I was in third grade and had just finished a YMCA basketball game, I was out in the parking lot of McClintock HS in Tempe, AZ with my cousin. She was trying to lift open a man hole cover where they were doing construction. If I remember the two metal plates over the hole were probably 1/4" thick and 2' by 5'. She asked me to help her lift it up, so I did. Well right when I grabbed on, she let go and it landed square on my left index finger right on the skin, but still on my nail bed. My nail was poking out of my skin and a portion of my finger nail had been ripped off from jerking my finger out. That was the one time I had ever had to go to the ER for anything. I took it off on SB Sunday. The Bills and Cowboys were playing for the second year in a row. I remember watching it.
      Collapse an ironing board on your fingers....

...that kinda hurts also.
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

But I peed on it and the pain subsided almost instantly.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Working...
        X